🎄🌟Special chapter 2🌟🎄

You almost fell asleep on the couch, while your children were still playing tirelessly. When you want to close your eyes, suddenly heard a voice...Ding dong...

You and your children run to the door and open the door. It's Jimin!! He came home almost midnight. And you are relieved that Jimin is fine, and he came home safely.

"Dad!! Finally you came home...!!" Your kids cheered with joy while hugging Jimin. "Ooo...do you guys miss me ??"

"Of course..., I was worried about you..." As soon as you answer, Jimin hugged and rubbed your head and calmed you down. "I'm fine, just calm down...you don't have to worry."

"Oh, and I have something for you. Wait a minute.." Looked Jimin who was taking something out of his briefcase. And when seen it's..

"Wow, it's choco truffles!!! I love choco truffles!! Thank you, Chim.." You really like choco truffles from a long time ago and Jimin knew about it, so as a Christmas present, he gave the chocolate to you.

"You're welcome, Y/N." He answered. And you remember that you and the kids made Jimin a Christmas present. "Oh, I also have something for you. Wait a minute.." You rushed to get a trophy that read '#1DAD_WELOVEYOU'

"Wow!!! This is so beautiful!!! I really love this!! Thank you, I love you." He speaks honestly and sincerely while looking at you and your children. Then Jimin hugged you and your children.

While you are hugging like that, your children run to a place and grab something and hang over you.

You hear the voices of your children giggling. You were confused and asked them, "What? Why are you giggling??"

"Look above you guys..." Jihyun replied, the three of them laughed. When you look up, you are surprised and remember your past and Jimin 12 years ago.

You look at Jimin, and he just smiles and looks at you. Jimin began to speak, "Do you remember what it means? Or should I explain it again--the same as before?"

"No, there's no need. Now I understand what it means." You answered. "So? What do we do now?" Jimin asked. You didn't answer, but your children answered, "Kissing!!"

Do you remember what that means? It means there's a 'Mistletoe' plant right above you. And your kids want you to do what you did 12 years ago.

How do they know what happened? You and Jimin told them what happened a few days ago, and when you knitted clothes for your family, they made 'Mistletoe' plants and had planned it.

Jimin began to approach you and closed his eyes, you realized that your children saw you so you stopped Jimin and whispered to him, "There are our children, don't let them see us.."

"Why? Let them see us, that's their plan too. They want us to be like this, so...you want to do it?" He asked, as you look at your children and your housemaid..they look like they are looking forward to this beautiful incident.

"O-okay, fine." You also started to close your eyes, and Jimin started to get closer to you and finally you kissed. It was a brief kiss, but it had a lot of meaning in it. And Jimin said to you, "Merry Christmas, dear.."

You look at the clock, it shows 00:01 and that means it's Christmas Day, December 25th. "Merry Christmas too, Chim." Your reply to Jimin. And you also wish your children and your housemaid a Merry Christmas too.

"Merry Christmas, everyone!!! I love you!!! HoHoHo..!!!"

And this is the end of Y/N and Jimin's story at Christmas...

💜THE END💜

___________________________________________

Guys!!! Finally this story is end!!! I'm so happy to finally be able to write this far.
How was the last chapter? And how is the story from beginning to end?? Is it good or not? But I hope you guys enjoy this story!!!😊😊💜💜💜

Merry Christmas and happy holidays guys!!!🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄💕💕💕💜💜💜💜