Chapter 20 - Who Are You?

"RANBOO! STOP!" A voice echoed through the hallway as Sapnap was just about to be forcefully expired.

The man, 'Ranboo' spun on his heel swiftly, turning around.

"Heyy, Boss! What's up?" He shoots awkward finger guns at the business suit clad ram.

"Nothing's 'up'. Stand down."

Ranboo sighed, sheathing his sword, seeming to teleport into a dark corner.

Schlatt walked up to the group.
Tommy ran to the front of the group, pointing a knife at the man, "Who are you and what do you want?" He spat.

"Well," He replied, calmly picking at his nails despite the knife at his throat. "You came for Will and Phil, yeah?"

"How did you know that?" Tommy questioned, not lowering his knife one bit.

"I mean, we just got them, and I'm pretty sure I'd recognise my son anywhere."

"Yeah, as if we would trust you and- WAIT DID YOU JUST SAY YOUR SON?" Fundy half-shouted.

"Yes, yes I did."

"IS IT TOMMY?" Sapnap speculated.

"ew no."

"First of all, ouch. Secondly, it's Tubbo, isn't it?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah, that's a story for another day. But first, let's break your family out."

—————————————————

Wilbur's POV:

"Hey Will, do you hear that?"

"Why? What's up?"

"Footsteps."

At that, I shot up. footsteps?

Why would there be footsteps now?

"Do you think they're coming?" I asked.

"I hope so, let's hope they aren't captured either."

As the familiar shadow of a ram appeared, we groaned.

"Why the long faces? I brought someone you'd probably like y'know?"

"Hm?"

"AYYYY BIG MAN!" Tommy hollered.

i'm convinced this kid wants to get caught.

"Shhh" I hissed.

"Alight let's get y'all out of here." Schlatt said, spinning the keys on his finger.

———————————

As we made our way home, with a few interruptions which were promptly beaten up by Techno, we talked.

We talked about what had happened, and what we would do when we got back home.

———————————

Happy Christmas Eve to y'all! i think it should be 24 December by now for everyone considering it's 11:28pm rn.

See y'all tomorrowwwww

we gonna have wholesome christmas speciallll