-walmart

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲
————————————————————————
a quick store trip!!

  Anthony was at the Walmart at three in the morning. He was in the feminine product aisle. He didn't have a girlfriend or a sister, he got his period himself.

He was transgender and still got his period. He also happened to have got it in the middle of the night. He picked a pack of pads up and walked to the candy aisle.

He saw another boy in there looking at candy. The other guy had white claws in his hand, but he didn't look old enough to buy them though.

"Hey, so I'm color blind, can you tell me which one is red and which is green?" The guy asked showing Anthony the packs of gummy bears.

"The one on the right is green, and the left is red," Anthony said sweetly.

  "Thank you, I'm Josh by the way," The guy said. He had bracelets on his left wrist, and a few rings on his right hand. He was wearing a baggy blue t-shirt, with some gray sweat pants and white shoes.

"I'm Anthony."

Josh looked at Anthony's hands and noticed the menstrual pads. "You have a girlfriend or something?" He asked.

  "Uh," Anthony began to panic, "Something of that sort." Josh shrugged it off and looked at his eyes, the blue is what caught his attention.

  "Oh well, here's my number, I feel like we would be great friends!" He took Anthony's arm and wrote his number on it with the pen that was conventionally placed on the shelf. He walked away as Anthony smiled to himself, shortly leaving after.

It was the next day and Anthony's cramps were killing him. He wanted to rip his stomach out and burn it. He was blinded by the pain so he couldn't even do anything if he tried. He quickly remembered that he had Josh's number still on his arm. He decided on doing that and pulled out his phone. "Hey, it's the kid from the store." He kept it simple and short. He didn't want to come on too strong.

It didn't take Josh a long time before he responded back to the text. "Hey, didn't think you would actually text back!?"

Anthony didn't like how Josh texted with caps, but he smiled at the text.

"So what are you doing?" Anthony asked.

"Filming a video. You?" Josh said.

"currently dying :)" Anthony hesitated to send the message, but did it anyway.

"Damn, I'm sorry. If you want I can come over?" Josh said.

Anthony thought about it for a minute and then sent a text agreeing. He was confused about what Josh was filming, but he was too blinded by the pain to care. Anthony changed his pad, so he would have to do it when Josh was there.

It maybe had been 20 minutes and Anthony was now on the couch still dying. He heard a knock at the door, "Come in!" He yelled. 

Josh walked in and saw Anthony on the couch. "Are you okay?" Josh asked.

"Like earlier; I'm still dying" Anthony giggled as Josh scratched the back of his neck. He felt dumb for not remembering. 

"Oh yeah, so wanna watch tv or something," he said changing the subject.

"Yeah sure come sit" Anthony patted the seat next to him. Josh sat down and Anthony threw him a blanket. Anthony picked out a movie, Josh agreed to watch it because he wasn't going to be picky since Anthony wasn't feeling good. Josh smiled and looked at the Tv, at some point during the movie Anthony started crying for some reason.

Josh noticed and turned his full attention to Anthony."Are you okay?" He asked and pulled Anthony into a hug.

"Yeah, just a mood swing" Anthony sobbed into Josh's shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Josh was confused. "Are you sick or something?" He asked. 

"No I'm not sick, I'm trans," Anthony said and closed his eyes not wanting to see Joshes reaction. Joshes eyes softened and tried to imagine the boy's pain.

"That's cool, I guess it's a great time to tell you I'm pansexual," Josh whispered into Anthony's ear.

Anthony pulled away with a grin on his face. "That's amazing, so cuddles now?" He asked like a little child. Josh laughed and nodded. He and Anthony readjusted. Josh was spooning Anthony as they watched big mouth.

Anthony soon forgot about his cramps and focused on getting to know Josh.