𝟵| 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄╰┈➤It was finally the last day of Cadence Musical University

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄╰┈➤It was finally the last day of Cadence Musical University. Audrey's mother was suppose to come to Tokyo by lunch time so we still have a lot of time.

It was currently 7:30. Audrey was still asleep while I was already awake. I decided to head out for a bit so I got out of bed and head to the bathroom. I quickly changed into a baby blue sweeter and a white skirt with black sneakers and white socks. I combed out my hair and headed out the door.

I'd pass Semi's room. It was still quiet so I'm guessing he and Allen was still asleep.

I headed out of the school entrances and began walking on the side walk. The busy Tokyo street was quite loud. The blinking lights of the streets. The cars honks and engine. People's whispers and shouts. People's pets walking along side them. (@oikawastoes BARK BARK ARF ARF GR GR GROWL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK)

I opened the door as the bell rang. I headed in and waited line to order. I looked around the shop to see people eating, chatting, walking, ordering, and basically everything. After a while of waiting, all the people in front of me were finally done. It was my turn to order.

༻✧༺

I headed out of the store with a white decorative bag in my hand. I then headed into a concession store looking for a post card. I had looked around the posts card aisle and had chosen out a white post card. I headed to the cashier and paid for the post card and went on my way.

I had stopped by Starbucks to get a cup of coffee before heading back.

༻✧༺

Meanwhile, Semi had finally woken up from his beauty sleep. He was now in his bed scrolling through his phone while his roommate, Allen, was clearly packing up his stuff in boxes.

So are you gonna help me or not?, Allen questioned a ash blonde boy. Do I have too?, Semi pouted at the black haired boy.

I'd help you packed your things last time so now you gotta help me, Allen replied back. Fine, Semi groaned as he gotten out of his bed. He walked over to his closet to get a changed of clothes before helping Allen out with the packing.

He changed into a purple hoodie and white sweat pants. (Don't know why but this is the only thing I can image him in right now) He let's out a yawn before helping out with the packing.

He started to take of his bed sheets and fold them into a cardboard box. He then grabbed his clothes and packed them back into luggage while Allen was packing his violin in his violin case. Semi then placed his guitar case by all the other boxes.

༻✧༺

I had finally made it back to the dorm room to see Audrey still asleep. Our beds covers were the last thing we need to pack since we had already packed our items before hand. I placed the bag down by my desk and got a pen out to right on the post card.