𝟭𝟰| 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 & 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 & 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄╰┈➤I quickly made my way out of class; searching for Audrey as I make my way to the auditorium

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 & 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄╰┈➤I quickly made my way out of class; searching for Audrey as I make my way to the auditorium. Audrey nor Oikawa and Iwaizumi was no where to be found so I decided to head in without them.

All the students were already getting ready behind the stage. Kaede-sensei was looking through the entire script and me? I made my way down the stairs and went behind the stage with the others.

Can you believe it Y/n?, Audrey shouted from behind me causing me to jump in fright. What happened?, I asked turning around to face her. Iwaizumi went home early because he got a fucking cold, Audrey said placing one hand on her hips and another on her forehead.

Well, I'm pretty sure the cold isn't that bad and plus I don't want him getting anyone sick, I reassure Audrey. Yeah, but who is gonna be the beast now?, she exclaimed. Doesn't he have a study in?, I asked handing her a water bottle. A what?, she said grabbing the bottle from my hand.

A study in, basically a person to come in for you when you're not here, I replied back. Oh yeah, but he didn't get to practice as much for the beast part. He mostly practice Gaston since Oikawa here, keeps being late, Audrey said turning her direction over to Oikawa whom was posing in his Gaston outfit in front of his fangirls.

Before I could say anything, a notification went off my phone. I quickly took my phone out from inside my backpack and quickly pin in my password. I quickly swipe up to see a message from Iwaizumi.

From Iwaizumi:
So you know how I had
to pretend being sick so I
wouldn't have to "kiss" you?

From Y/n:
Yeah why?

From Iwaizumi:
I actually got a cold
and sorta a bad one.

From Y/n:
OMG I'M SO SORRY
PLEASE FORGIVE ME

From Iwaizumi:
No need to apologize
It was my fault for staying too
late with Shittykawa for practices

From Y/n:
Yikes get better soon!

From Iwaizumi:
Thanks, but who's gonna take
my part?

From Y/n:
We'll probably do Oikawa.

From Iwaizumi:
Good choice.
He is a beast.

From Y/n:
GRFFTGHBDFHVGUHV
IWAIZUMI HAJIME

From Iwaizumi:
WHAT?

From Y/n:
Never mind that 😃

From Iwaizumi:
So how's your plan going
for you?

From Y/n:
Actually, I kinda feel bad for you having to pay the prince so I'm planning on actually taking the part.

From Iwaizumi:
You sure?

From Y/n:
Yes I'm sure, as along as I get to make to up to you.

From Iwaizumi:
You don't have to do it anyway you know.

From Y/n:
Shush and go get some sleep now.
I'm sure I can beg the teacher to avoid the kissing scene
Anyway I gotta go now. Get better soon!

From Iwaizumi:
Thanks and bye!

Who you texting?, Oikawa peeked over my shoulder. What the fuck Oikawa?! Don't scare me like that, I said punching him in the arm. Okay okay, he winced in pain. I rolled my eyes and place my phone back inside my backpack.

So I'm guessing Audrey just changed you to the beast now?, I asked the brown chocolate haired boy. Yup, he replied back placing both of his hands on his hips. Where are you going?, Oikawa asked.

Begging the teacher to skip the kissing scene, I replied back. There's no way I'm having my first kiss with you, I lied. You're so mean Y/n-Chan!

I march my way over to my teacher. He looked up at me as I stood right in front of him. I know that you're gonna say no, but this is worth a try anyway. Can we please please please skip the kissing scene, I begged on my knees for crying out loud. I'll promise to do anything. Anything?, the teacher asked.

I gave him a disgusted look. You have to at least kiss the character on the cheek for in return, you pay me 250 yen, the teach said grinning. 250?, I asked raising a brow. He nodded. I proceed to take out my lunch money and give it to him. Deal, I smiled at him. Good having business done with you mate 😼, the both of us said shaking our hands.

I quickly made went back to the back stage. Something happen?, Audrey asked. Sorta, Let's just say I got to dodge the kissing part, I smiled at her. How so, she questioned. You ask to many question Audrey-Chan, I pouted.

Well, I'm just a curious girl okay? Yeah sure, I rolled my eyes smiling. The students were already putting up the backdrop and setting up some extra details.

The play doesn't start until about two more hours so it's best if we get as much practice done as we can get, I heard Oikawa mumbled to himself. No need, I said. He looked over at me and raise a brow.

Thanks to our lucky Audrey over here, she had already planned everything out. We have at least an hour to practice with the extra will be for getting dress and waiting for the guest come in, I said reassuring Oikawa whom was panicking.

You know for someone like you, I've never seen you panic before, I worried him. Of course I'm panicking! If I ruin this, my fangirls is gonna start hating me, Oikawa pouted. Before I could respond, a group a girls showed up in front of me.

Give it your all Oikawa! We know you can do this!

We'll be rooting for you! Do your best, all the girls shouted in sync. I rolled my eyes and went over to my backpack to get an un open water bottle. Thanks ladies, but as much as I like to stay back and talk, I have to get back to practice.

All the girls pouted and big him farewells as they walked off the stage. Here, I said giving him the water bottle. Thanks, he said grabbing the bottle from my hand. He took a sip from the bottle and placed it down by his backpack.

Well, what are you waiting for? Let's get this play over with!