Obsession : 01

‡‡‡‡‡

He stood there patiently. He was merely waiting for his caramel macchiato so he could go to work on time. His ocean blue orbs scanned the menu as he waited, he saw more drinks on this menu than he had ever seen before.

"I'm sorry. Excuse me." Luke's attention was drawn to the small lady who had accidentally nudged him with her arm as she tries to get passed him.

"I'm sorry." He steps aside giving her more room to walk as her hazel eyes filled with kindness and she walked past him.

He watched her walk off and couldn't help but look over her body.

She was fairly short at least 5' 5", her hair was hanging just past her shoulders and it was a deep brown shade that framed her fairly tan skinned face perfectly. He had noticed a faint pattern of freckles that had scattered across her face in their short time frame of meeting.

"Lukas!" The barista catches his attention and his mind continues to wander about the girl he had just met.

She wasn't a big girl, she was thin and lanky just like Luke himself. She had a thin hourglass shape, her breasts were small along with her butt- yet Luke didn't care for that.

He got into his car and noticed the girl was walking down the side of the road until she got into a dark blue car. He was completely intoxicated by her and he didn't even know her.

Luke had driven to work, he worked at a company in which he was the CEO's son.

Luke made plenty of money, and he was happy with his large home up in the hills, he was the only home up there. But Luke craved something, Luke desired something more- love.

Not lust, not need. He craved and desired love- the pure kind. He wanted someone to share his life with, someone to share his fortune with. But he also had another desire.

Luke was into foreplay with sex. He loved the idea of a girl giving submission to him. Calling him daddy, obeying to him. He liked the idea of rough sex, but he couldn't find the perfect girl for that.

He didn't want a girl built like Kim Kardashian. He didn't want a girl who showed herself off, or who had hundreds of followers on Instagram. Those kind of girls were disgusting to him. They loved themselves more than anything else, and if they had a body like Kim Kardashian they would flaunt it and Luke didn't like that.

But he thinks he found the absolute one.

Her.

The hazel eyed girl in the coffee shop earlier that morning- he wanted her.

"Good morning, Mr. Luke." The receptionist greeted him and Luke smiles.

Luke knew he was a good looking man, and he couldn't care less about that.

His hair hung just above his shoulders and it was a dirty blonde shade. He had a slight scruff of a beard growing on his face as well. He was tall reaching around 6' 4" and he was a thinner guy with long arms and legs.

He had a perfectly white smile when he was to show his teeth. His black metal lip ring stood out against his flawless fair skin and white teeth- it was an act of rebellion when he was 18.

He walked into his office and sat at his desk looking at the black computer screen. His mind couldn't stop thinking about that girl. He wanted to know her, he needed to have her as his.

She's his.

She is his perfect girl.

He remembers her perfectly she dressed in a tomboyish style that covered her up, so no one could see her breasts or her lower stomach like most girls dressed anymore. She had a small beauty mark just above her upper lip next to her nose.

That's when her first name hit him. He remembered seeing it on a cup she was holding.

Hayley.

Hay-ley.

He played her first name in his head over and over again. He thought it was a beautiful name- it was classy and almost old school and he loved that.

She's his.

Hayley is his.

‡‡‡‡‡
if you're enjoying Obsession don't forget to like, vote and comment.