Obsession : 29

‡‡‡‡‡

Luke walked behind Hayley towards the bathroom and watched as she started to strip down. Luke watched her push her delicate lace panties down her long legs before reaching behind her and unclasping her lace bra and letting it fall to the floor. Hayley started the shower water as she glanced back at Luke and decided to let him see her for just a quick second as she stepped in the shower showing Luke her body.

He let out a quiet groan as he striped out of his clothing and stepped into the shower behind her closing the glass door behind him "Bout time you join." Hayley stood with her back facing him as she let the water run down her head and over her body.

She stepped back and wiped her face off with her hands and slicked her hair back as she turned around and looked up at Luke stepping closer to him and standing up on her tippy toes and pressing her lips to his gently at first.

Luke let his arms wrap around her bare waist as he pressed her exposed chest to his and he let out another quiet groan as Hayley wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed herself against him even more.

Luke quickly lifted her up and Hayley wrapped her legs around his waist as he pressed her bare back against the cold tile wall of the shower and started leaving hickeys on her neck before moving down and leaving a hickey on the top of her breast before he smirked and got another idea. He pushed her up on the wall as he took her right nipple in his mouth and nipped at it earning a moan of pleasure from Hayley.

He applied a bit of force as he started sucking on her nipple and leaving a dark mark, Hayley gripped his hair as the friction mixed with a ting of pain on her nipple caused pleasure. Luke released her nipple and Hayley immediately kissed him as she dropped her legs from his waist and slid her slick bare body down his as Luke's erection stood proud in-between Hayley's leg just brushing against her clit.

Hayley pushed Luke back by a centimeter and dropped to her knees as she took his rock hard dick in her mouth and started bobbing her head as her hand took what she couldn't fit and started matching her mouths pace, Luke let out a heavy groan as his hand hit the steamy glass and left his hand print on it as his other hand gripped Hayley's slick wet hair and started moving her a little faster as he felt himself getting closer.

"Fuck, I wanna be in you!" Luke moaned as his head fell back and Hayley added her tongue to the mix as she literally started sucking on his dick like a straw and Luke fell over the edge as his sperm flooded her mouth and Luke watched Hayley swallow every bit of it as she stood up.

Luke pushed her against the wall and kissed her hard tasting himself on her lips, Luke left a trail of kisses down her neck, breasts and her stomach as he, himself got his knees. Luke laid  her left thigh on his shoulder as he sent her a wink and drove three fingers into her aching pussy.

"Daddy!" Hayley moaned out as her back arched and she felt her eyes roll back as Luke added his tongue to the mix.

Hayley's leg clenched around Luke's back and pushed him closer and Luke smirked against her core as he continued to rapidly pump his fingers in her.

"St-stop! Just fuck me already!" Hayley begged wanting his dick in her more than anything and Luke complied.

He spun her around and pushed her bare breasts against the steamed glass and inserted himself into her earning a loud pornographic moan to echo through the bathroom "Fuck, daddy!" Hayley moaned as her head fell back onto Luke's chest and he leaned down kissing her sloppily before heading to her neck to add a fourth hickey.

Luke gripped her small waist as he started thrusting into her which felt more like pounding as she screamed his name over and over again. Luke slipped his hands up her body and started massaging her breasts roughly and pinching her nipples earning more pornographic moans and noises to come from the small female as she begged him not to stop beating her walls loose.

Luke gripped her breasts roughly as he slammed into her one last time and released himself into her.

Hayley fell against his chest as he held onto her and he knew she was out of it now.

‡‡‡‡‡
if you're enjoying Obsession don't forget to like, vote and comment.