e i g h t

2020 - Harry's POV:

After our call with the kids on the mirror, Ginny was even more stressed. "I told the kids, to stay home, not do anything bad, and now look what they've gotten themselves into!" She ranted, while I was trying to drink my tea. I was rising the cup to my lips when she spoke.

"Harry James Potter, why do your kids have to be such troublemakers? Exactly like you." Ginny asked, sharply. I set the cup down. "Ginerva Molly Potter, you're forgetting something. Your side of the family were all troublemakers, weren't you?" I asked hugging her from the back. She whipped her head around and snapped her fingers in front of my face. "Hey! I didn't marry you just because I thought you were the Chosen One! And you brought all the trouble with you." Ginny spoke. "But I am the Chosen One." I replied, smiling. She hit my head with a kitchen towel. "Ow, okay, sorry." I apologized, both of us grinning.

"Harry? Ginny? We have another problem! Blaise and Pansy just called. Their daughter, Brenna Zabini went missing, just now. They said she went in search of Scorpius and she saw golden dust on the floor." Hermione called from the living room. Ginny put down her towel and I grabbed her hand, pulling her to the living room. 

Blaise and Pansy Zabini were sitting on the couch. Pansy had tears in her eyes while Blaise tried to comfort her. "Sh-she went l-looking f-f-for Scorpius an-and.." Pansy choked out. "Will you please help us get her back? Please?" Blaise asked.
"We will. We know our kids went into the past. Ideas, on how to get them back, anyone?" Ginny asked everyone else in the living room.  

"There is a potion we can try." Astoria said. "I remember reading it in a book in the library at Hogwarts. It was a potion called the Catamenia Dilation." 

"The Catamenia Dilation. I was looking in the wrong section! Of course! How could I be so stupid?" Hermione exclaimed, pulling out a thick book. She placed it on the table, the dust that flew off the cover made everyone cough.

"Ah! Here it is.
The Catamenia Dilation is a potion used for going back to a specific period of time. It has only ever been used once. During the time of the three Peverell brothers, there was an odd day, a single day when witches and wizards started disappearing. There was no trace of them anywhere.
The three Peverell brothers, Antioch, Cadmus, and Ignotus had to travel to a specific time to get the antidote and bring back everyone who had disappeared. They had opened a Time Portal, and they found out they had created the antidote in the past already. But, when they returned to the future, after getting the antidote, they messed up many things. The future had been changed in many ways. A word of caution, for whoever uses this potion will be in grave risk of changing their future. Be careful.
" Hermione read.

"Astoria, will you help me brew this? And Pansy too?" Hermione offered. "Please, I need to think about something else." Pansy replied, grabbing Hermione's hand. The three witches walked into my workshop. "Be careful, there are a lot of things in there!" I called out to them.

"We will, Harry. Can you ask Ginny to make some tea, to calm Pansy's nerves?" Hermione asked. I nodded. "We will get them soon enough." I promised Ginny, who was standing in the kitchen, processing the story Hermione read out. "I know we will. And when they come back, I'm going to give them a piece of my mind." Ginny said, in a dangerously calm voice. 

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating sooner! I have been so busy lately and a little writers block doesn't help. Its's winter break for me right now, so I will hopefully have more drafts made so I can publish. We are nearing the middle-ish, to end-ish part of this story. 

I want to thank everyone who has read and supported my story so much. WE REACHED 10K ON TTWTT 1!! I am SO happy!!! 🤩 Thank you so much!

I want to try to finish this story by 2020, but it might end in 2021, I hope that will be a better year for everyone. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza (Sorry is I spelled that wrong.) Happy Holidays to you all!

Wishing you guys a great month of December,
Vee <3