Fun and Games

Time Steve's point of view
We all ate breakfast together. Galaxy and Alex were talking with each other, but I didn't listen to their conversation.

Sabre and the Overseer were talking about plans for the town on what else they need to work on. Sabre always seems to be working on something.

I feel like something is wrong with Sabre. I don't know why, but I feel like something is wrong. His face sometimes scrunches up like he is in pain throughout the day. Sometimes he even squeezes his risk.

He seemed okay though rather than being a little bit paler than normal. Maybe he is getting sick? I hope not, but it might be a side effect of him curing the sickness. I still wonder though.

"Time your spacing out again." I heard Illusion tell me. I looked at him and sighed. I forgot we were talking.

"Sorry Illusion." I apologize to him.

"You're really distracted today. You're usually the only one who has interesting things to say to me." Illusion says to me and looks at the direction I was looking in just seconds before.

"I'm... it's nothing probably a little tired this morning."

"Why were you staring at Sabre?" He asked me ignoring what I said.

"Oh, no reason."

"That's what you said earlier when you woke him up."

"I did it because no one else did."

"And because you like him." He teased me.

"When did I say that?!"

"You didn't I can tell. Like how Galaxy and Alex both like each other but are both idiots."

"What? Dad likes Al-" (Yes Time and Illusion will call Galaxy Dad sometimes)

"Yes, it's very obvious like how you like Sabre." I sigh knowing there isn't a way out of this.

"No, I don't. We are just friends." I said honestly. I don't love him. I don't love him. We are just friends... right?

"Time!" I looked at Sabre and he waved to me and I felt my heart skip a beat. Just friends. Friends have had this feeling.

"Yes, Sabre?" I ask.

"Want to help restore some of the farms and I could use your help," Sabre says to me.

"Of course." I get up and Illusion shoves me. I glare at him, but he just shrugs his shoulders.

"Stop it." I angrily whispered to him then walked up to Sabre.

"What do you need help with?" I ask trying to calm myself down a little. Sabre is a little shorter than me but not by a lot. He was looking up slightly to look at me.

"We don't have a lot of food at the moment so I was wondering if you could speed up time on the plants so they could grow faster." He suggested to me.

"Sure." He leads me to one of the farms and starts planting wheat seeds in the ground. I do my best to help him plant the seeds.

I looked around and saw the town. It was mostly back to normal. The farms just need their seeds to be planted for me to grow them. We will have the day mostly to ourselves.

"I was thinking after this we can play a game." I look at Sabre.

"What game?" I put the last of the seeds in the soil and Sabre did the same. We both back up.

"Never have I ever. A fun way to get to know each other better and just have some fun."

"It sounds nice. Especially since I don't know Alex and The Overseer very well."