Fluttershy's Game

Fluttershy was whimpering in the corner when the area lit up.

"Is anypony t-there?" she asks quietly.

A dark tall figure entered the long hallway like room, but this time it wasn't Celestia, it was none another than Luna.

"L-Luna, are you trapped here too?" Shy asks.

"Trapped? Heavens no, I'm the one who put you here." Luna answers.

"What do you mean?" Shy further questions.

"Put simply, if you want your friends to live you will answer a vital question." Luna replies.

"I s-still don't fully understand." Shy says frightened.

Luna sighs, "In short, do as I ask or die a horrible death."

Shy shrinks into herself.

"Your task is simple, you must choose between Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, or yourself." two screens turn on to reveal Dash and Pinkie in two different rooms.

"I have to choose?" Shy says horrified.

"I'll leave you three alone to deliberate." Luna says and flies up to an area above, "Good luck."

"Shy, choose me, I'll die for the both of you." Dash says immediately.

"No no, choose me." Pinkie interjects.

"But I-I can't" Shy admits.

"Oh and I forgot to mention, you only have 5 minutes to decide, well 3 now." Luna adds.

This makes Shy gasp with fright.

"I'm serious pick me!" Dash shouts.

"NO ME!!" Pinkie shouts as well.

"I've made my decision." Shy says quietly, "I want you to t-take my life."

"No, you can't." Pinkie says desperately.

"Don't waste your time trying to convince me." Shy says with a smile, "I'm happy to die for the both of you."

She looks up at Luna.

"Are you sure?" the alicorn asks.

"If it saves my friends, then yes."

"I-I-I" Dash sighs, "If that is what you want, I won't stop you." she hides her face.

Pinkie only nods.

"As you wish." as Luna says this, a cloud of smoke floods the room.

Shy takes a deep inhale of the burning gas, "Thank you, Rainbow dash, and Pinkie pie."

She chokes and vomits up blood, then begins to roll on the floor until finally.......she was motionless.

All Dash and Pinkie could do was cry as the screens shut off leaving the room dark an empty, save for Shy's lifeless body. Luna had already left as well, and after they left, nopony was aware of this, but the room was eerily quite other than a slight gust of wind that blew through a crack in the wall.