Rarity's game

(None of the characters belong to me obviously, that right goes to Hasbro and the producers. This is just for fun and entertainment for my readers.

Rarity opens her eyes groggily with groan/cough.

"W-where am I?" she asks nopony in general.

"Rarity, get me out of here."

Rarity looks up and sees her little sister with all 4 hooves strung up by chains.

"Sweetie, are you alright?" Rarity asks.

"I-I think so, but I can't move." the filly replies, "My magic doesn't work either."

Rarity tries hers to no prevail, "I guess I'll have to do this Earth Pony way."

"Uh-uh-uh, not so fast." a firm yet elegant voice says from above them, "But first you need to complete your task."

Rarity looks up and what she sees makes her heart sink.

None other than Celestia was peering down at her.

"What are you talking about?" Rarity asks.

"You must beat my game to save Sweetie." Celestia replies once more, " If you don't complete it in time, she dies."

"She'll d-die, but why would you do this?" tears well up in Rarity's eyes.

"No more questions, you have 3 minutes to get to her." Celestia announces as spikes proceed to go in and out of the floor.

"Hurry rarity, I don't want to die."Sweetie cries out.

"I'm coming, j-just stay put." Rarity looks at the oscillating floor for roughly 20 seconds and sees a rough outline of a path she could take," Here I go."

She begins to slowly walk across the needled floor, she was doing good until she reaches the center and then a needle goes through her back right hoof. She let's out a pained outcry and almost falls onto the floor, right on the needles. But she manages to catch herself. From then on a needle would catch her on the side of the leg or stomach, but she somehow manages to get to the other side and immediately began taking the chains off of Sweetie and pulls her into an embrace.

"Are you alright?" Rarity asks breathing heavily.

"I'm fine, what about you?" Sweetie asks in kind.

"I'll be fine darling." Rarity reassures.

"Well done," Celestia says, "I never expected you to do it so easily."

Rarity looks up,"You can take your compliments and shove them up your royal ass."

Celestia smiles, "I must get onto the next game now."

She walks into the darkness leaving Rarity and Sweetie alone. The last thing heard from Celestia was a deranged, and somehow beautiful laughter which echoed throughout the room.