▪︎ 𝔽 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 " 𝔽𝕦𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 " ▪︎

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 •
𝐈𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 °°
📍𝐇𝐲𝐨𝐠𝐨

---------------------------------------------------------

It's either bad luck , karma , or destiny.

Maybe it's karma , because karma has always been a bitch.

Even to someone who never did a thing.

Also , destiny won't give random people a handful twins with pissy sponge hair and platinum blond hair.

And an almost extinct will to behave.

Have i ever mentioned godly level of stubbornness?

Yeah , another way to turn the rest of my dark tipped hair a grey turn.

"You're speaking your thoughts out loud , missy,"

"Mind your own blackmail business."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
🎋 Silent Appeal 🎋
🦊Chapter 7🦊
🏮🏮
▪︎
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

SUNA WATCHED THE EVENT HE WOULD NEVER IMAGINED TO WITNESS FROM HIS SEAT.

Ko simply sat on her origin seat , with a visible furrow by her eyebrows.Her face displayed an image of annoyance and bitterness as her gaze planted on her desk , arms rummaging in her bag.

Suna raised his eyebrows warily at the twins standing by her desk , and the girls in the class swooning over them silently--actually not--earning zero responses from the twins who kept their eyes trained on Ko.

"I said i ain't paying , it was a fair play." Ko averted her gaze on her books , it's cover clattering against her wooden desk.

Osamu , whose name Ko learned as she heard their convo the day before , narrowed his eyes , ignoring the squeals accompanying by the background."But you took my daily onigiri dose , and I'm once again asking to pay me back with an onigiri."

Ko simply looked to her watch , gaze lingering on the ticking needle as it neared the time when the bell will ring.

I have no time for this shit.

So Ko decided to use her secret weapon--which she called : 🎇 "Kita Shinsuke's pride stabbing poker gaze"🎇 , by flickering her gaze up from her books slowly--almost nerve racking until it reached the level of the twin's gaze , her wide eyes lowered to a glaring halflid as she shoved a generous amount of pride destroying vibe around her.

The gesture clearly made the twins flinch , holding their breath unconciously.

" i thought i made myself clear," Ko maintained the manner , pushing away any guilty feeling while her classmates at the background showed a change of behavior and vibe."Or are ya really this childish of  highschoolers? Get back to middleschool, maybe someone woulda fight cha to death with the same ridiculous reason--good for ya,"

And good for me.

Ko's immeasurable sudden remark truthfully created quite a wound on their pride--no doubt-since the twins now froze , eliciting a breath hitched yelp.