▪︎ ℂ 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 " ℂ𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 " ▪︎

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 •
𝐈𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 °°
📍𝐇𝐲𝐨𝐠𝐨

------------------------------------------------------------

"KITA KOHANA"

Ko silently scans the homeroom teacher's lips before pushing her chair back , standing up with her finger entangled behind her back.

The yellowish sunlights seeping from the curtain painted on her face like a work of museum art , astounding and mezmering , delighting as she started with a small bow with her black tipped fringe swaying to the front.

"Kita Kohana, 17 years old," she straightened up , dull brown eyes glistening slightly as she skimmed around the classroom , finding people staring way too intently at her."From Akashi Shimizu Middleschool ,"

"Hobby's..." she frowned , not wanting to gain more attention than she needed.

Let's keep the other one hidden , shall we?

"Hobby's playing volleyball," she shrugged.

The boy next to her raised an eyebrow in amusement.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

🍁 Silent Appeal 🍁
🦊🦊
~ ▪︎ Chapter 3 ▪︎ ~
●●●
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Good , nice to meet you , Kita," the homeroom teacher responsed , bowing as a sign she could sat down and ignore people's stare with the rivaling cooling view from the window.

You know, looking outside the window like a badass anime protagonist of an anime.

But the difference is , that she doesn't want any fame.If she wanted a fame , she wanted it to be reasoned of her own hardwork.Known by her own skill and blood sweat.

Not Shinsuke's.

"Next , you next to Kita," homeroom teacher continued , pushing the bridge of his glasses as his gaze lowered to the absence board in his grip , waiting for a name.

Next to Ko , the boy with parted dark brown hair and lazy dark golden eyes reluctantly gained all strenght he could muster and stood up.

Such a hardwork to stand..

"Suna Rintaro, 16 years old , hobby's volleyball," he introduced suprisingly loudly , while Ko seems a bit amused to find him playing volleyball too."And hunting blackmail materials.." he whispered the last part, partially understood by Ko as she read his lips.

Suna , the boy noticed a persistent gaze on him , and turned to spot Ko staring at his lips.His face contorted to an uncomfortable one , turning his head back to the front , avoiding further confrontation.

Oh , he's one of those who's too sensitive to gazes.

So Ko gazes away , reading homeroom teacher's lips.