☁︎ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒

"just cuddle me, im cold

"just cuddle me, im cold."
❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎

Your POV
I was peacefully reading my book downstairs and the warm couch in front of the warm fire drinking some hot chocolate and every now and then glancing at the window watching the snow fall to the ground.

That's what I always loved about Toronto is that in the winter it snowed, a lot. back in my hometown it snowed too but just never enough to satisfy, you know? It would snow for hours but then the sun would come and it would be gone in less than 30 mins but here, it's like it stays forever.

I realized that I was staring outside way longer than I intended to because I was hearing my name being called from behind. I turned around and saw my angelic boyfriend coming towards me with a blanket and a little smile for finally getting my attention.

"How can I help you John John?" I said with a wide smile
"Hey! only Asher can call me that!" he said with a pout wrapping the blanket round his shirtless frame and walking over the the couch and sitting where my feet where resting. I started just bursting out laughing, knowing he only likes me calling him the nicknames I've made up. he put my feet on his lap and started rubbing my legs to keep me warm.

"Enjoying the snow angel?" he asked with that adorable smile everyone loves.
"Always" I said putting my cup down along with my book.
"what's up bubby?" I asked curiously
"just the normal you know" he said
"Oh?" I said slightly confused on what me meant.
"You know just having the urge to spend time with my girlfriend" he said while getting up and slightly parting my legs so he could lay down in between them. he rested his head on my chest and wrapped one around my lower back and the other snuck up his hoodie I was wearing and slowly rubbing the area where my rib cage is.

"just cuddle me, im cold" he said engulfing the both of us in the blanket he had. nuzzling closer into me if that was even possible at this point.
"okay baby" I replied with a slight giggle. Wrapping one arm around his shoulders and the other going straight for his fluffy hair. We stayed like that for 30 minutes and he hummed every now and then when I hit a spot, he planted a few kisses on my neck and chest area when he left like it and pretty soon after he had drifted to sleep

i like days like this.
when it's

"just the two of us"

☆ ☆ ☆

hi! :)

I hope you liked this first image of johnny :)

I am going to try and post every other day if i can :)

thank you for reading this

leave a comment if you have an idea you'd like me to use if you'd like :)

vote