☁︎︎ 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒

"I could get used to this"

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

Johnny's POV

I just pulled up into the driveway I shared with my lovely girlfriend. I just got back from the studio working on new music. once I got off the car and unlocked the door and stepped in. I was expecting to see y/n on the couch doing her homework but she wasn't there today so I was a tad bit confused. Her car was here so she couldn't have gone any where.

Wait.

WHAT IF SHE GOT KIDNAPPED!?!?

wait not the door was locked so that couldn't have been it. I took of my shoes by the door and left my keys on the counter and started walking up the stairs to our shared bedroom
"baby,im home" I said softly while opening the door to our room. Her back was faced my direction and her laptop was open right where her head was but she wasn't moving so I went to the bed and bent over to see her fast asleep. A little grin slowly crept up on my face.

I always loved seeing her sleep, it was always soothing to me. Not seeing her stressed about about something 24/7. I closed her laptop and put it on her dresser and lifted her head a bit and took of her glasses and put them with the laptop as well. She was wearing one of my favorite hoodies which was also hers and some of my shorts too. She'd always dress in my clothes when I was gone for awhile but I didn't not mind at all. I took off my crewneck and tossed it on her desk chair and sat next to her and shook her lightly.
"baby im back from the studiooo" I said while softly shaking her.

she didn't budge so i laid behind her and wrapped my arms around her and put my chin on her shoulder and rested my cheek on hers. thinking of what else to do. After 25 seconds of thinking I pressed many little kisses on her cheek like 15 mins later I felt a smile movement on her face so I turned my head a bit to see her smiling a little bit. I smiled too but I don't think she saw it so I continued to attack her cheek with kisses. She eventually turned on her back but I didn't pull away I moved places as I hovered over her my my lips not leaving her face and I gave the rest of her face the same type of love. After I was done I looked into her eyes while smirking like a doof but to my surprise she was too.

I nudged my nose with with hers "did you sleep well princess?" I asked wondering how long she'd been sleeping. "yeah, I passed out at noon" she replied. my eyes widened this woman has been asleep for 5 hours. How is that possible. "I don't understand how you can sleep for that long" I say laughing a bit. "What can i say I was comfortable." she said while pointing at my cloths that she was wearing. I let a chuckle slip last my lips.

"how was school" I asked while raising a brown knowing she slept through the last half. "exhausting, we had half day today so they cramped a lot of work in witching 4 hours, I'm gonna go insane with this shit." She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck signaling for me to lay down in her chest so I did and she tangled her finger through my hair, hitting all the right spots to knock me out. "how was the studio she asked" me being half asleep while im on my way to heaven "tiring but reliving at the same time" I said on the verge of passing out. she just laughed as a response and I crack a smile and snuggled closer into her neck.

I've never felt this way about anyone.
going all in.
it's gonna take me a minute
but I could get used to this
I feel it in your fingertips
the feeling of another kiss
it's gonna take me a minute
but i could get used to this

☾☾☾

I don't know if you can tell but the next 12-13 chapters I'll be writing based on Camila Cabello Romance album :)
I feel like I'll be doing that getting inspiration from albums andwaysss

SORRY FOR NOT LISTING FOR LIKE A WEEK IM HAVING FINALS THE WEEK AND LAST WEEK THEY CRAMED A BUNCH OF STUFF and this has been sitting in my drafter for two weeks unfinished so I finished the last part today but VOTE AND COMMET :) love you