☁︎︎ 𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

"I don't care! Gimme kisses!"

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

Johns POV
I slowly stir in our shared bed, my arms still wrapped tightly around her waist. Once I finally open my eyes and blink a few times to get the sleep out of them, I turn around and grab my phone to check the time.

My eyes widen when I see what time it is.
2:52 pm almost 3. I don't even know it was possible to sleep longer that 8 hours. We when to bed at 10 so I don't understand why I'm waking up so late. And y/n she's usually awake before me but not today. She's completely knocked out. I turn back around to look at her and I see that her cheeks are more pink that usual, and with one of my arms was wrapped tightly under her hoodie and her arms as well but I could feel her body was a hot.

that's maybe why we didn't wake up earlier bc she's been keeping us too warm this entire time. I turned her on her back and placed my forehead on hers.
Yep definitely has a fever. So I tried to wake her up by softly shaking her but all I got was a soft hum to let her sleep but she need medicine so I did the only thing I could think of to wake her up without being mad at me.

I rolled on top of her putting all my weight on her, she always liked it when I did that because it made her feel more closer to me some how. I on the other hand was worried i was too much for her little body to handle but she never failed to tell me she was doing just fine.
did
after that was done I brought my right hand up  her left cheek and started stroking it lightly she also loved when I did this it made her feel calm and collected like everything was right in her world. She started to move a bit but then fall back into her deep slumber.

I started giving her face semi long kisses for awhile while stroking her cheek and resting my other on her neck. she still didn't wake up so I continued to kiss her and show her some love while she's sleeping. After about 15 minutes she kept waking up a little bit but then passing back out making me a little sad just wanting to make my little angel feel better. I kissed her lips not expecting her to kiss me back but to my surprise she did just a little bit though it wasn't really a full kiss if you know what I mean. I assumed she was awake so I rested my forehead on hers and whispered her name but she didn't respond

So I continued to kiss her and she kept somewhat kissing back but she never woke up but I just continued everything until she moved her head a bit and kissed the hand that was stroking her cheek after she kissed my hand she softly said with her raspy voice

"five more minutes baby" she whispered finally waking up enough to talk.
"nooooo angel, your sick and you need to take some medicine." i said with a put nudging my nose with hers to try and stop her from falling asleep again. out of nowhere she leaned up towards my cheek and started giving little soft pecks on every inch on my face not missing a single spot making me smile. The last place she kissed was the tip of my nose. I was expecting one on my lips but when I leaned in to kiss her she turned her head so I kissed her cheek.

"hey why'd you dodge my kiss" I said with a pout and my puppy dog eyes.
"I'm sick remember?" she replied bringing her hand up to the back of my neck starting to play with my hair.
"I don't care! Gimme kisses!" I said and before she could say or do anything I quickly grabbed her face gently and crashed my lips in hers finally getting what I've been craving for ever since I woke up getting a taste of that faint strawberry flavor she always has. She smiled into the kiss which caused me to smile and giggle once I pulled away I put some of her hair behind her hair.

"Are you gonna stay awake now baby" I asked with a kid tone
"Only if I get more love shown" she replied with a soft giggle
"Anything for you" I said and tried to get up to go get some medicine for her but she quickly pulled me back on top of her and wrapped her arms around my shoulders in attempt to keep me on her
"Bub I gotta go get the medicine, I want you to feel better" I said trying to wiggle out of her hold but she wouldn't let me.
"noooooo I just want you to stay here and cuddle me to sleep again" she said looking at my with her puppy dog eyes know I couldn't resist.
"Fine only a couple more hours then we are getting up okay" I said
"okay baby" she replied. she started playing with my hair and I was just rubbing her body until she broke the silence

"hey johnnybare" she said
"yes angel face" I replied
"I love you" she said while looking at me with the most love I've ever seen in someone's eyes
"I love you" I replied cuddling closer to her and drifting back to sleep with the love of my life.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Damn this was really long but hoped you liked it.
this was kinda a dream I had like 4 days ago and I remembered it today so I thought I'd turn it into an imagine.
But yea don't forget to vote and comment something nice or and idea form me
Thank you :) ❤︎