Jay | 12:51

A/N: Hi!I know I haven't been able to update stories here, but since it's holidays, I'll try to upload a holiday special for every members of Enhypen, and I want to start it with Jay.. so yeah!^^ enjoy reading^^

TW// mentions of some kind of incidents.

Genre : fluff
Song : 12:51 by Krissy & Ericka

JAY | 12:51

JAY'S POV

🎵Scrolling through my cellphone for the 20th time today~ Reading that text you sent me again~ Though I memorized it anyway~

"I love you"

that's what your last text read, it seems like a very sweet sentence. And ofcourse I'll never forget it, never.

running was all I did, from kids to teenagers, all I did was chase you, and I loved to.

I chased, and chased, and chased you until you stopped running, I wasn't aware so then we both fall, and you fell for me too.

but I didn't know chasing you would make me lose you too. If only I could turn back time, I'll make sure to stop my self from chasing you first.

🎵It was in afternoon in December~ When it reminded you of the day~ When we bumped into each other~ But you didn't say 'Hi' 'cause I looked away~

I know you're already happy now, I know you're already in peace.

but am I happy like you?
am I in peace? can I also wear that last smile you gave me?

People had been asking me, 'why don't you smile?' and my answer is always 'just because' but everytime I say that, my heart always wants to say 'because I LOVED'.

🎵And maybe that was the biggest mistake of my life~ And maybe I haven't moved on since that night~

if I hadn't chase you, would you still be here? would you be at my side? would you still smile for me? would you still be with me every christmas?

🎵'Cause it's 12:51 and I thought my feelings were gone~ But I'm lying on my bed, thinking of you again~

I still remember how you really like this song, I remember how you always send me a message full of compliments every december 25th at 12:51am, I remember how we played tag when we were still young, and then I'll be the tagger.

those memories won't be erased, yet those memories won't gain some more too.

🎵And the moon shines so bright, but I gotta dry these tears tonight~ 'Cause you're moving on and I'm not that strong to hold on.. any longer~

I know crying isn't a guy's thing, but crying helped me a lot, the pain is still here, but atleast crying reduces the pain bit by bit..

but then I remembered, this pain has millions of part in my heart, and it is impossible to remove all of it anymore.

🎵As the sky outside gets brighter, And my eyes begin to tire, I'm slowly drowning In memories of her(him)~

I can't believe the time for you and me would stop. The short hand on my clock was broken, now I can't continue to count our time anymore.