Jake | Love Story

JAKE | LOVE STORY

Your Pov

'We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
I'm standin' there
On a balcony in summer air
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say, "Hello"
Little did I know'

I remember those times when we first met. It was in a school field trip. We were both representatives of our group. We both experienced the same thing. After that we became friends.

'That you were Romeo, you were throwin' pebbles and my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet" And I was cryin' on the staircase
Beggin' you, "Please don't go, " and I said'

You treated me so way too good. You were like my knight. I was in love. I fallen in love with you. You became my prince.

'Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes" '

I was sent abroad with my mom. I saw you crying when I went inside the plane. You said you didn't want me to leave. We were still contacting each other. When it suddenly stopped. I see, you changed your number?

Two years had passed and I learnt about what you were doing know. You became a man I didn't expect you to be. You were dating different girls every week. You were not the Jake I liked anymore.

'So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet, 'cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while, oh oh'

The time has come. And I'm already coming back. I thought I still have something to comeback for. But I was wrong. Every thing that was there before, was not here anymore. It was a new aura. And I knew it wasn't welcoming.

'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter and my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet" But you were everything to me I was beggin' you, "Please don't go, " and I said'

You were my Romeo. But my Romeo was avoiding me. I saw you with a girl. You were kissing her. I thought when I comeback to you, you would stop what you were doing. But you became worser.

One night I went to the place we always go before. It was a very comforting place where you can see every stars that are surrounding the Moon. Unexpectedly you were also there. As I came closer to you. I realized you were crying. So I came to you to comfort you. But you just pushed me and left. I was so hurt that I even cried. How I wish you would also try to comfort me.

'Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"
Romeo, save me, they're tryna tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"
Oh, oh'

I kept waiting, and waiting and waiting for you to change. I was hoping the old Jake I knew would comeback. Months have passed but my wish haven't been fulfilled yet. I was staring at you at a far place so you can't see. I was shocked when you looked at me too. But your eyes didn't say anything. It was just a stare of hatred. I was wondering what I did wrong for you to treat me like that? You weren't like this before... but why did you change?

'I got tired of waiting
Wonderin' if you were ever comin' around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town, and I said'

I got tired. Tired of waiting for the old moments to comeback. My hopes were all gone. I was a mess. I just can't understand why you wouldn't talk to me. It has been how many months since I came back. But neither of that days and months you did talked to me. I couldn't understand your actions.

My Birthday had come and you were invited. I was not expecting you to come. But you did. You were with your friends. For the first time since I came back. I saw you smile. Even if that smile wasn't the same before. I still missed it. The whole time I was on stage. I saw you staring at me. I looked back and saw the sadness on your eyes.

Your friends pushed you to dance with me. And you did. We were swaying with along the rythm and I just Admired your face. This was the face I've been wanting to stare at closely. And I was thankful I could. Dancing with you was the best birthday gift I recieved. Before the song ends. I took the chance to talk to you.

"Why are you avoiding me?" We both stopped dancing. You froze at my question. You just stared at me without saying anything. Tears were trying to escape my eyes. But I stopped it. I didn't want to cry in front of you. But you cried instead. I asked you why. And then I realized my mistake.

I left you on the saddest and depressing part of your life. Your family got messed up? You should have told me before I left. I could have stayed with you. I was trying to comfort you. And people are probably confused why we aren't dancing.

But I didn't know you would make me confused too. You kneeled down looking at me. And you then pulled out a rose and asked me the question I really wanted you to ask me.

"Y/n~ will you be my girlfriend?" -----

'Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you, but you never come
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think he knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said,  

"Marry me, Juliet
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dressIt's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes" Oh, oh, oh ,Oh, oh, oh, oh
'Cause we were both young when I first saw you '

"Are you reading your diary again?" My husband said as soon as he entered the room. I kept my diary away and turned the music off.

"Why? Can't I read it?" I asked.

"That boi is a jerk! He made you suffer! He should have told you sooner! He didn't need to leave you clueless for months!" He said angrily and aggressively sat down the bed.

"You're dissing yourself sir" you said before pulling him to a cuddle.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

A/n : I'M SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND TYPOS HERE☺️

How is it?😅 I kind of didn't made the long chapter I usually do and I tried making a pov too😅 I'm kinda sleepy now so I just made the story I have in mind quickly. But I hope you liked it.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!☺️

July 19,2020