Present >part 5<

Nick POV

  I woke up with Valerie still laying in my arms, god she looks beautiful, I smile and laid there for a bit waiting for her to wake up, I decided to go on my phone and check twitter, when I checked it...my heart sunk-

Rose @.sapnaplovesme ' 13m

SAPNAP IS DATING THAT SINGING GIRL- I HATE THIS SHE DESERVES TO-

I shut off my phone before I could read the rest, I was so upset, there were probably tons of those tweets. I sighed and checked Instagram and looked at the pictures of us she posted, there was on when we were on the mountain, I smiled and looked over at her, Valerie's eyes slowly opened, "good morning sleeping beauty" I said as she looked up at me and smiled, "want an early birthday present?" I asked her and her face lit up "can I?!" she said sitting up and straddling me as I start blushing, but smiling at her face gleaming with excitement; She realizes what she is doing and gets off of me blushing and covering her face a bit with her sleeve.  

Valerie POV

  I was heating up of embarrassment he probably hates me or thinks I'm weird, I shake that off and get up and grab some clothes as Nick did the same, I walk into the bathroom and took a quick shower. After the shower I get dress and do some light makeup (eyeliner a bit of concealer, lip gloss and blush) I walk out with the smell of pancakes, I walk into the kitchen and see Nick placing pancakes IN front of him and another seat with a small wrapped box in front of it, I took a seat where the box and pancakes were, "is this the early birthday present?" I questioned Nick, "indeed it is, hope you like it" Nick said suspiciously, I give him a concern look as he took a bite of his pancakes. After about 30 minutes of Nick and I eating and making jokes and just talking about what videos we could make, we finally finish and he tells me to open the gift.

  "Nick what is it??" I say grabbing the box cautiously and carefully opening it, "just open it!!" Nick said laughing and getting up and sitting next to me, I open it up and open the box, It was a necklace with me and Nick's first Initials ( N.V. ) I smile and start to tear up, I see a strip of paper folded up and look over at nick with a questioning look, "just read it" he said smiling, I opened it and read it out loud "I'm freezing can you help?" I said and looked at Nick, he had a smile on his face, it was cute. "I-is this a scavenger hunt, nick?" I say as I look back down at the slip of paper, "maybe, you just have to figure that out" he said sliding the necklace over to him and he was looking at it with the cutest smile, "can you put that on me?" I asked him and he nodded while grabbing it and going behind me and clipping it together around my neck, I let my hair down when he clipped it and I turned around and looked up at him and smiled "thanks Nick."

  I went to the fridge to see another small box and I grab it, "is this the second one?" I asked while looking over at Nick, he nodded and I opened it up handing the wrapping paper over to him, he walked over to the can and put it in, I opened it up and saw a ring and another slip of paper, I grabbed the ring and looked closely at it, "does it say 'ily'?" I asked Nick, "yeah it does," he said grabbing it and slipping it on one of my fingers, I grabbed the second slip of paper and read aloud "What is up st-" I said cutting off because the slip also did, "is this my streaming area?" Nick nodded "then that's the next place to go!" I say happily skipping to my stream room while nick is walking behind me laughing and my goofyness(?)

  We get to my streaming room and I see another box but more flat and a bit bigger than the other two, I walk over at it opening it up and see two pins, one of the pins was a N and the other was a V, I smile grabbing the N pins and looking at Nick "Nicky"..."Val...?" I step closer to him and touched his chest, he lifted his arm up and put his hand over his face while looking away, I put the pin on his shirt and look up at him with a confused look "Nick?" he looked down at me then his shirt and saw the pin, he sighed in relief, I was still confused. I walked over and grapped the paper and read it "wanna watch Princess Bride" I gasped "we better when we are done with this scavenger hunt!!!" I shouted happily, it was my favorite movie and I knew Nick never watched it, He laughs "we will, we will" he said smiling and walking out the room and going towards the living room as I followed behind him looking down at my necklace.

  I found the next gift one the coffee table and grabbed it, it was the biggest one yet and I sat on the couch to open it. I opened it to see a new keyboard, mouse and a ring light, "Nick!!! you didn't have to" I said laying my head on his shoulder, I felt bad that he got me this stuff and this was only an early present..."Hey hey don't feel bad" he said playing with my hair and kissing the top of my head, "now read the last slip of paper, I have to go to the bathroom so I'll go into the next room when i'm done" he said getting up and walking away, I smiled and read it "sleepy time <3" I smiled, I got up and went to the bedroom.

Nick POV

  I was in the bedroom hiding while my heart was pounding, I was holding her last present. After a minute I hear her walk in and walk over to the the last gift which was on her desk, "aww it's a card" I heard her say, I quietly get up and walk behind her, she read the card out loud "look behind you" she tilted her head and did, she saw me and jumped a bit "Nick! you scared me" she said laughing it off and walking closer to me, "what's the gift?" she said look up at me, I smile and took a deep breathe, "Will you be my girlfriend" I said blushing and handing her panda plushie, I saw her smiling and she seemed as she was blushing as well...maybe she will say yes, dream was right...."Nick I-"

> A/N HAH CLIFF HANGER BEACHES (jkjk love you all) BuT omg thank you for the support <3

word count- 1117 (?)