Dinner -part 12-

A/n there is a little bit of a time skip :) and a filler, sorry that its short

  Clay's POV

    It was late afternoon and Valerie walked into my room telling me to get ready. I didn't know why but I got ready anyways. I saw Valerie wearing something nice so I decided I'll follow her on that. I put on jeans and a dark green button up. I walked downstairs and saw everyone else dressed up. "where are we going" I asked and Valerie walked up to me "crouch down so I can fix your collar" I did so "we are going on a dinner thing with a few of my friends, and my sister"  she said and walking back over to Nick. We all headed to the car and Nick drove us to the restaurant.

  We got to the restaurant and Valerie walked up to the bouncer and said we were in a party of 8. THe bouncer lead us to a table with a few people, I only recognized one person and that was cameron, I cringed a bit and I kept looking around at the people as I sat, Valerie was in the middle of Nick and a blonde girl, she was pretty cute. There was two other girls, one looked like Valerie but older and the other just looked like a friend. Me and George were really awkward until Valerie got up and went to the front of the table. "so I brought you all here today for a reason, but first let me introduce everyone." She pointed at George "this is George, he is on of my roommates, and this is Clay my other roommate and same with Nick" she pointed at all three of us. she traveled around the table and was now near the other people, "this is my best best friend Laura" she said and pointed to her, "this is my sister avery and her best friend evelyn" she said and pointed to both of them "and this is cameron, my stal- I mean friend" she said a rolled her eyes, I think she was forced to invite him. she sat back down "so basically me and my sister wanted to hang out and she wanted me to bring everyone thats here so yeah" she said while looking over at Laura, Laura smiled at her like she's saying everything will be fine. 

  We all had a nice dinner and I looked over at Valerie to come talk to me in private really quick, she nodded and we both got up and walked away from them to talk. "Laura is cute..." I said and scratching my the back of my head, Valerie smiled "want her number?" she asked, I nodded and Nick came around the corner, "Y'all good" he asked looking at us, he probably was checking if his best friend and girlfriend were hooking up. "yeah we are fine, someone has a little crush" she said giggly and hooking onto Nick's arm and we all 3 walked back, George looked really awkward being all alone. We sat back down and Valerie whispers over to Laura telling her something, Laura got all red and covered her face with her hands. I saw her nod a little bit and I quietly chuckled.

 Valerie POV

 I whispered to Nick saying that I'll be right back I need to get something from the car, He nodded and I got up and went to get what I need. I opened the car door and climbed in, I ran my hands through my hair from being stressed out. I heard a knock on the window and I looked over, It was Nick. He went around the car and jumped in, "hey are you good? you looked stressed" He said grabbing my hand and holding it. "Yeah I'm fine..it's just Cameron and Evelyn, but yeah I'm fine" I said with both of us leaning in to kiss, until we get rudely interrupted by GEORGE >:( "hey guys we need you both back in the restaurant, Cameron said somethings and now Laura and Clay are mad and yeah" he said looking to the side, "what?!" I said getting out of the car and rushing into the place and seeing what was happening. "You fucker!!" Laura said standing up and walking to the already standing Cameron. Before she could go any further Clay stopped her and I ran up to them. Laura was always overprotective in a good way, and I'm glad that Clay had stopped her because I noticed and that she was eyeing her weapon of choice.  Laura pulled Nick, George, Clay and I out of the private room. Her, Clay and George looked nervous, "hey..let's have a sleepover at your house" she said doing her worried smiled, "we can always have a sleepover" I said. We all went to the car leaving the restaurant and going home. 

word count: 860

HEY!! so ill be starting a new story following dreams and lauras relationship and it's called 'writers dream' i wont be posting it until i have the intro and 3 chapters finished so yeah :)