Awake

Deku Pov

Thanks to Uraraka I was able to make it to my room. I flopped onto my bed and clung to my pillow face down. I couldn't help but wonder, what would I do if I lost Kacchan? I don't think I would be able to move on. It was my fault anyway for getting him sick. If he wasn't sick the damage on his body wouldn't be as bad. How long will I have to wait until he wakes up? What if he slips into a coma? I hate seeing him like this and feeling this way. I just want him to be okay. "Deku? Deku! Are you there?" A familiar feminine voice pulled me from my train of thought. I didn't want to speak so I looked up and nodded. "What do you want to eat?" I shook my head. I really wasn't hungry but I knew she would insist. "You need to get your strength back up. How about some katsudon?" I didn't respond. She walked away from my room and closed the door behind her. I took my phone from my pocket and decided to see what was new on the news. Everyone everywhere was talking about the incident with Todoroki and all that stuff. I switched off my phone and rested my head on the pillow I was holding. I hope Kacchan is okay. I drifted off to sleep with the thought of Kacchan on my mind.

Nobody Pov

Uraraka came back with a bowl of katsudon only to find him asleep. She didn't want to wake him so she went back down stairs and put it in the fridge. She sat next to her friends in the common room. Most of the others had gone to sleep.
U: Uraraka I: Iida T: Tsuyu.

U: *sigh*
T: "How is he?"
U: "He hasn't said a word since he came back. He hasn't eaten anything. I'm worried."
I: "He is taking this very badly, isn't he?"
U: "Yeah...... I would be too if I were in his shoes."
T: "We have to help him but I don't know how."
U: "The only thing that will cheer him up is Bakugou's recovery."

A deafening silence followed. Everyone was lost in their own thoughts wondering how the hell they were going to get through the next week. They each went to bed one by one hoping that the next day would be better than the one they just went through.

*Morning*

Aizawa Pov

The distant sound of my phone ringing woke me up. Why of all times does someone have to make a call now? I peeked at my phone and saw it was the hospital. I let out a groan as I got up from bed and picked up the phone. "Hello?........ Yes........ What? When?........ Okay. I'll be right there." I put on my clothes, threw some mouthwash in my mouth, got my shoes on and walked out the door. I texted Midoriya to meet me outside in ten. Hopefully this would cheer him up a bit. Not long after I saw messy heap of green hair moving towards me. His eyes kind of looked like mine when I haven't had my daily cup of coffee. "How much sleep did you get?" I asked hiding the concern in my voice. "Little to none. Where are we going?"
A: Aizawa D: Deku

A: "Why didn't you get any sleep?"
D: "I kept having nightmares. Where are we going?"
A: "To the hospital."
D: "Any news?"
A: "Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina and Momo are awake. We have to go see them and I have to sign some papers or something."
D: "What about Kacchan?"
A: "Nothing."
D: "......."

Their conversation ended there. All that was left was awkward silence and anticipation and anxiety. What would happen when they reached the hospital? Stay tuned to know.