Kacchan listen to me

Deku Pov

What have I done? What have I done? What have I done? Oh my god what have I done? I just made out with Todoroki. Of all people. I am so dead. I'm never going to live with myself. I nearly died twice, my boyfriend broke up with me, I underwent surgery, I'm in hospital and I kissed my best friend. I want to die. I don't even know what to think at this point. The only person who would've made me feel better broke up with me. How did I even get here? I still miss him though and I think of him every moment of the day. I decided to check on his recent posts to see what he was up to and he looked like he was having fun. There were several pictures of him and the rest of the class at some kind of carnival having the time of their lives. Well leave it to me to occupy the hospital beds. I was kind of mad at Kacchan though. It isn't fair that he gets to have fun and I don't. It's not fair that he breaks up with me and he's fine and I'm not. It's not fair that I loved him and he didn't. It's not fair that I'm crying in a hospital bed by myself while he's having the time of his life at a carnival. "It's not fair!" I yelled out loud. I spotted a figure at the door. I turned away. I didn't want anyone to see me get broken like this. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me. I didn't look up to see who it was but the familiar scent of petals helped me know it was Todoroki. I didn't protest to his hug since it was the best I could get. Ever since two days ago when I made the horrible mistake of kissing him, no one else had come to see me but him. Not my mom, not Kacchan and not even Allmight. Apparently there was something big going on in UA. Todoroki was the only one who came to visit. "Shall we continue where we left off Midoriya?" He asked with a sly smirk on his face. I didn't want to but I didn't want to say no in case I offended the only person who cares about me. He leaned in and kissed me but luckily it didn't go further than that. While he was kissing me someone walked in on us and that someone was the last person I was expecting at this point. Kacchan.

Bakugou Pov

The carnival had been successfully carried out. It was fun but my mind kept thinking about Izu. I missed him so much. There is nowhere I would rather be than with him. I know I shouldn't be saying that since I broke up with him but truth is I still love him. I settled on going to fix things with him in the hospital 'cause I realised I made a mistake breaking up with him. From the information I got from the nurses at the reception desk, no one has been visiting him for a while. Not even his mom. I figured it must be because she was trying to get the money. I walked into Izu's room only to find him in the middle of a make out session with Todoroki. They stopped and looked at me. Izu with a scared face and Todoroki with a smirk.

B: Bakugou T: Todoroki D: Deku

D: "K-kacchan it's n-not what it l-looks like."
B: "How cliché. That's not important anyway."
D: "Please I need to talk to you."
B: "So did I but it seems like you're having fun. *Turns to leave*
D: "Kacchan wait!"
T: "Let him go doll. Shall we continue?"
D: "First of all I'm not your doll. Second of all I want nothing to do with you. Kacchan wait!"
T: "But what about last time you said you needed a distraction."
D: "Todoroki Shoto. Listen carefully. I did not rescue your sorry ass from the league of villains so that you could ruin my life, okay?"

Nobody Pov

Deku ran out of the room before Todoroki even answered. Bakugou had already left tears spilling from his eyes. He deserved it after all, didn't he? Deku nearly collapsed from pain by the time he got to the end of the hallway. He took the elevator down to the ground floor where the reception was. It was by the power of the fans who support this ship that Bakugou was still in the hospital. With the little remaining strength he had Deku made it to where Bakugou was standing. He held on to the railing until his knuckles turned white and shouted, "KACCHAN WAIT! LISTEN TO ME!" The ash blonde turned to see a pale Izuku who looked about ready to pass out. Deku was panting for all he was worth and finally stumbled to the ground. This was enough to convince Bakugou to approach him. Deku was not unconscious though. He sat on the ground panting and wincing in pain. "Kacchan... Listen to me."