Part 4- The Practice Match

Enjoy! Warning - some sexual stuff mentioned in this chapter and swearing.

Tanaka tied his pants into a clear plastic bag while Hinata cries his apologies. We sign into the office and were told we could walk around the school for a bit because Seijoh's team members are running late. We ended up splitting up halfway through and I'm walking with Tanaka, Tsukishima, Kageyama and Yamaguchi. We haven't strayed that far and are just walking around the gym. 

"I heard they aren't that good they just have a super hot manager, oh and Crazy Crow Coach's granddaughter too. Apparently she's hot too" I hear a voice say and I make a face of disgust and Tanaka notices and grabs my hand. "Thank you." I whisper.

"What do you mean? I never new Ukai had a granddaughter." Another voice says.

"Yup, I hear she is a feisty one, I say  she has a sexy vibe to her. I would try and hook up and leave the next morning, the things I would do. Oh I would have her screaming my name. "  

"You would bottom with her though no doubt."

"Are you stupid! I would just spank or choke her until she gives in, she would bottom. If you're gonna hit it, hit it until it breaks. Oikawa's right about that." 

My face goes sour and I squeeze onto Tanaka's hand harder, wrapping my other hand around his arm. His face goes dark too, it's kinda scary. Even the others around us.

"Well I know I'm exited two meet their managers. If they are as bad as people say his will be an easy match. Maybe I can ask one of them out." 

We decide to turn the corner and the two boys- one with spiker hair and the other with blond hair look towards us in shock.

"Don't trash talk my team. Don't even think about saying perverted things about our mangers either. I'll kill you both." Tanaka says darkly. "I would choke you too if you tried anything with her. So don't even fucking talk like that or about any other girl."

"Don't worry we can just destroy them on the court! But if you say something like that about our girls, he will." Tsukishima smirks pointing at Tanaka who wrapped his arm around my shoulder in a protective manner. Even Yamaguchi looks kinda scary.

"Leave her alone Kindaichi, don't be a pig." Kageyama says. "We'll send the whole team to beat you to a pulp." 

The two boys glance down to me and blush.

"Don't talk about girls like they are objects you can stare at you pervs. And don't worry we will keep our mouths shut to spare you. But don't you dare talk about our other manager like that or any other person,  My name is Y/N. Remember it because when we beat you at an official match I'll be the one smiling at my team and looking at yours with eyes of pity. " 

I smile, but my eyes are not smiling. I'm still holding onto Tanaka's arms and I really don't plan on letting go until I feel comfortable again.

"What are you guys doing! Don't be rude to the other teams!" Daichi comes up behind us and forces are heads down. I won't tell him what they said about me, that'll unleash scary Daichi and Sugawara.

"Woah he's the guy who was on your team last year right?" Hinata screams loudly and Kageyama just flicks his forehead.

"I see you already have your loyal subjects bowing down to you!" The spiker haired boy yells.

"Ya." Kageyama replies flatly. Sugawara glances at Tanaka and I and screeches.

"This is cute, I like this. Huh Daichi?" He smiles.

================================================================================

We won with the new Kageyama-Hinata quick attack and are cleaning up our side of the court.