Part 16 - Ryu

Enjoy! I will be posting once or twice a week now on Saturday or Sunday. Sorry I made you guys wait! The timeline, like I have said before is a little off so the story makes more sense.

It's been three and a half weeks since me and Tanaka's and everyone on the team knows we are dating. We also got a new manager.Her name Yachi Hitoka. She's a first year in college prep like me, and we are already good friends. We are going to a training camp in Tokyo after exams and some of the guys are... struggling to say the least. If they fail they can't come so I'm in he clubroom after practice helping them.

We first years are in the club room with Nishinoya and Tanaka studying in the other corner of the room while Ennoshita tries to teach them Japanese literature. I promised to go to Tanaka's house to help them stay Japanese literature with the rest of the second years because I can help motivate Tanaka. That's what Ennoshita said.

"C'mon Kageyama it's not that hard." I sigh rubbing the bridge of my nose staring down at his English practice sheet I made him do. I pass the paper to Tsukishima and he scoffs. Tsukishima and I have been trying to teach the ravenette English for the past 4 days and it's not working. Yamaguchi and Yachi have been trying to teach Hinata mathematics and that's not going well too.

"You need to practice more." Tsukishima says blankly looking at Kageyama who frowns.

"I don't need to learn no English!" He says quickly and we both sigh again.

"Let me explain differently. This is yours. Y.O.U.R.S, yours" I say, spelling out the English and picking up his pencil as he nods. I make him hold the pencil which he does. "You're - Y.O.U'.R.E, holding the pencil." I say slowly and his eyes widen.

"You're holding your pencil." He says. Finally he gets it.

"Yes that's it! Kageyama you're a genius!" I say happily shaking his shoulders and he nods with his weird Kageyama smile on his face.

"It's not that impressive. He should know this from the begging ig junior high." Tsukishima says and I flick his forehead.

"I'm just saying that I live in Japan why do I need English?" Kageyama asks and  I look at him ike he's crazy.

 "I'm gonna go to the vending machine and get some drinks for you all. Yachi you wanna come?" I ask her and she nods standing up and dusting the invisible dirt from her pants.  

"Where are you two going?" Tanaka asks as I open the door and step a foot out of the clubroom. 

"Just getting some drinks for you guys. Don't worry I know what you want." I smile and he blows me a kiss.

"YOU HEAR THAT BOYS! Y/N MUST REALLY LIKE ME!" He screams out and I laugh as I close the door.

"So how has mathematics with Hinata been?" I ask and she sighs.

"He doesn't understand a single thing!" She frowns shifting her head down. Yachi is pretty timid with the others except me, which I'm really glad for. It's probably because I'm another girl on the team plus I'm a first year like her. We step up to the vending machine and look at our options.

"It's fine, Kageyama only understands the difference between your and you're now." I sigh as I put the buttons.

"Only now?!" She asks shocked and I nod in fake sorrow.

We walk back to the club room.

"A milk for Kageyama, orange juice for Hinata, Strawberry milk for Stringbean and Yams, Sprite for Ennoshita, a sweet tea for Yachi, a Monster for Noya and a F/N for Tanaka and I." I announce giving as Yachi and I give them their drinks. It's decided now is the time for a break as we drink or sodas, milks and teas.

"How much do I owe you?" Tanaka asks pulling me onto the floor beside him before opening both of our F/Ds.

"It's payback for the ramen the other day." I say taking a sip. "I wanted to pay for half of that dinner too." I explain and let out a small yawn. I guess I didn't realize how tired I was.

"It's probably best we all go home now anyway, it's already 7." Tanaka says and everyone starts packing their stuff.

"Yachi, do you need someone to walk you home?" Tanaka asks and I smile slightly. He's so thoughtful. 

"No thank you. Kageyama and Hinata live in the same direction as me so don't worry about me!" She says quickly and walks of with the two boys and Tanaka and I go to the store hand in hand.

Tanaka gets a notification on his phone and he checks it and sighs.

"Whats wrong?"

"Saeko is staying over at her friends house for the night cause she's drunk. She was supposed to make dinner." He whine a little.

"You can have dinner at my place. We have leftover pizza." I say.

"Yes please!" He says happily swinging our arms back and forth.

================================================================================

"Fine! He can stay for dinner but don't have the you know what." Keishin-nii sighs and Tanaka's and my ears turn red.

"DON'T SAY THAT!" I scold reaching over the countermand flicking him in the side of his head.

"Just save me some pizza, I'm closing the store in two hours so I'll be up soon." Keishin-nii says.

====================================================================

(This is the layout of the home I did made in the middle of writing this)

Tanaka and I are sitting on the couch, just finishing the slices of pizza in hand.

"I think you should call me Ryu." He says confidently and I blush. 

"Y-you do?" I ask smiling and he nods.

"Okay Ryu." I smile and he does he same.

"Okay babe... baby... babe... sweetie?" He says deciding on the nick name

"I'm like them all." I say grabbing his plate and giving him a kiss on the cheek before I head to the sink.