Chapter 33: Epilogue

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Since it's Super Bowl Day I'll update twice! Who do you want to win? Or are you just watching for the commercials?

So here's the Last chapter! I'm getting all teary eyed😢! Not really😝. But still I'm super happy I was able to finish this. It's my seventh story finished on Wattpad! Whoop whoop!

Thank you all for reading. I hope you all enjoyed the story.

Please check out my other stories, follow, vote, and comment.

Once again thanks! Bye guys!

~Ashlee💕

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

He didn't kill me.

I'm was back working at the Phantomhive mansion literally the next day.

According to Ciel I was still a, "Valuable Pawn."

I think he just missed me, though if I told him this he'd surely have Sebastian punish me.

If that happened the demon wouldn't even get close before I had him hanging off the stairway balcony.

Sebastian and I's relationship was...interesting to say the least. I knew now that he loves me even though technically he hasn't said it outright. And I...well it difficult for me to admit, but I definitely feel something when he's around me

Maybe if he wasn't a demon....

I immediately switch the topic. No use wondering.

It still amuses me how much time flies.

It's been a month since I started back working at the Phantomhive mansion and so far the young master, Sebastian, and I had cracked three more difficult cases which to me is pretty incredible.

During all the action I was helping right along beside them. And when I wasn't I was helping the servants clean up a mess. Fortunately the messes weren't as bad as they used to but I guess old habits die hard.

The sirens (the remaining ones) weren't put in jail but allowed to keep their club as long as they were good. That was my doing, I was able to persuade Ciel by telling him they'd be valuable allies besides it had been Narcissa's brainwashing that causes them to be so violent.

The Sirens, loyal to a fault had banished me from ever being a Siren, so I was an outlaw of sorts. However, since Narcissa has passed they seem to have begun to understand just how terrible she was, though they still continue to hate men.

I visit them often and they seem willing to except me but I will never be apart of them as I once was. It saddens me but I figure it's for the best.

I sigh my hand landing on the cool glass of the library's large bay window.

It was early morning and I wasn't quite ready to start my daily work so I came here.

I gaze admiringly out the window. The rosy fingers of dawn paint a gorgeous sunrise of swirling pinks and purples.

Finny was out in the yard, the hems of his pants soaked with the grass's glistening dew.

A gentle hand brushes against my shoulders.

Turning, I see the hands were connected to none other than Sebastian Michaelis.

"What are you thinking about?" Sebastian asks, eyes magenta, not quite smiling.

"Of ways to stop you." I answer nonchalantly.

Ever since I returned to the estate I've been wondering about how to save Ciel. He deserved a life to live free of hatred and revenge. He couldn't do that dead.

I would not allow another person to have their soul devoted by a demon. Which causes me to also wonder of ways to stop Claud from finishing off Alois as well.

I had only seen the Trancy butler once since he twisted my memories, and that was once we'd met up during a case. His golden eyes had met mine and he had smiled unnervingly at the things he'd done to me. I wanted nothing but to kill him at that instant. Obviously I didn't, but I would of if gotten the chance.

Sebastian chuckles, "Of course you are."

"Any suggestions?" I ask narrowing my eyes at the butler.

Sebastian seriously ponders this, "Well...there is one way."

"And that is?" I prompt him.

"Your soul for his."

I open my mouth to say, "deal." but he continues, "However, I wouldn't make the deal."

"And why not?" I huff.

A smile plays on Sebastian's lips, "Too easy."

THE END