Chapter 1

Michael's POV
"ENNARD! I'm going to the store to get more of those exotic butters!" I yell up to the vents where my exotic butter addict is. I put on my coat and jacket and walk out the door. Its kinda warm, so I unzip my coat.
I walk past the playground and see little kids playing with each other. I suddenly get memories of when I came here with my siblings.
"Michael, come get me! Heheh!" Chris, my younger brother says. "I'm gonna get you!" I say as I chase after him. I see Elizabeth eating icecream, getting it everywhere but her mouth. I catch up to Chris and grab him by the sides and lift him up in the air. "Michael! Chris! Liz! Time to go!" *End of flashback* I look up and realize I'm at the store. I walk in and head to the butter section. I reach up and grab a bunch of the exotic ones. I feel some one looking at me, and turn my head. There's a girl with orange hair staring at me. She looks away and whispers something yo her mother, who also has orange hair. I quickly leave the isle and pay for the butters, the cashier giving me a weird look. When he hands me the bags, I hear yelling, and turn around to see the girl and mother chasing after me. I did the first thing I could think of... Run. I went through the alley instead of the usual way see a little girl crying, blood and scars all over her body. "Hey, are you ok?" I ask her, kneeling down. She gasps and scoots back, whimpering. "Its ok, I won't hurt you. I want to help." She looks at me with a            confused look. "Come on, I'll take you home with me and get you cleaned up." I hold my hand out to her, and she hesitates. She reaches out and grabs my hand, and I help her stand up. We make our way to my house, still holding hands.
End of chapter 1.