𝑰𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆

he rubbed his finger down my lips as i chose what i wanted my safe word to be.
"now we shall begin"
he threw me over the bed ripping off every peace of clothing i had on my body.

He grabbed the the ropes that were in front of his eyes and tied my hands to the top of the bed. he left my legs to squirm. he pushed my hair out of the way and placed a red silky blind fold over my eyes. his breath and teeth running down my stomach made me arch my back off the bed and moan. i was squirming for his touch. i felt nothing, not even wind for a nice 30 seconds before i felt wax make a trail down my body and stop before my panty line.

he ran his fingers up and down my thighs, swiping them against my slit, teasing me. i moaned and squirmed and whined. i wanted nothing but for him to work magic on my body. i felt the bed dip as he crawled towards me. he lifted my legs over his shoulders and pushed towards me making me go up a bit. i moaned as he ran his tongue in circles around my clit. i tugged onto the ropes as he shoved two fingers inside of me.
"so tight, we'll loosen you up a bit"
he thrusted his fingers in and out of me. i tried to hold in my moans to be a brat and not show the pleasure i was having. he realized and bit down on my clit making me release every moan in me. my heavy breathing and moaning filled the room.

his fingers pounding into me and his tongue making magic with my juices made me wanna cream all over him.
"hold it just a bit longer baby"
he fastened his pace with his fingers and moved his tongue in ways i didnt know he could. i was trying so hard to hold myself back but he made it hard with all the things he was doing. i arched my back off the bed and my toes curled and my body tightened as i tried not to let go.
"its okay love, you can do it now"
before he could finish his sentence i released and let out everything. the juices he didnt swallow dripped onto the bed.
"so messy"
he licked around my slit cleaning the area and laid my legs back onto the bed. he released the rope from my hands and the blindfold from my eyes.

he wrapped me up in the blanket underneath me and carried me to the bathroom. he dropped the blanket to the floor as he sat me into the tub.