𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒏

I sat in his lap, jumping and wiggling like a child. he grabbed onto my waist giving a sign to stop. but instead of obeying i just kept going. we were in front of people so there wasnt much he could do. they were all his friends tho, i was just here cause he didnt want me at the house alone. i dont know why tho. he grabbed the back of my neck and bent me down.
"may everyone exit the room please." he said with a serious tone that made me wiggle a bit. i could hear everyone stand out of their chairs and i saw their feet walking to the door. when the door shut he pushed me off of him and went to lock it. i stood up and pulled my skirt down a bit cause i figured it was to high.
"no need for that" i bit my lip while looking down at my feet. before i could say anything he had made a fast move and had me bent over the chair we were in. he pulled up my skirt and put his foot between my legs spreading them. he bent down and slid my panties off and put them in my mouth so i wouldn't make any noise. i heard his pants unzip and without warning he had pushed his full length into my dripping wet slit. my reaction would be to dig my nails into the chair but i didnt wanna mess it up. he grabbed onto my hips and pounded into me harder each thrust. my face turned red and my eyes filled up and my mouth made muffled noises. he grabbed onto the back of my neck and pounded faster then usual. he smacked my ass leaving it to sting.
"awe look my handprint on your ass, it mustve hurt" he rubbed his finger around the hand print with slow small thrusts. i made more muffled sounds as he sped back up again. he pounded a last time and i had completely let go and cummed all over his dick. i had just realized that i accidentally dug my nails into the chair and i cummed without permission. he grabbed my ponytail and pulled my head back as he pounded hard and fast a few times before pulling out and nutting on my ass.
"look your messy, next time you shouldn't cum when i dont give you permission to." he pulled my panties out of my mouth and slid them into his picket, he handed me a wet rag and i wiped the cum off my ass. i pulled my skirt down and realized my hairtie had popped so i let my hair fall down and hoped it didnt look bad. he unlocked the door and told everyone to come back on. we went back to our conversation like nothing happened. he pulled me close and whispered in my ear.
"i hope you learned your lesson"