12

Lizzie's POV

after Disneyland, we went for dinner and enjoyed each others company. on our way back, Kio had his hand rested on my thigh but every so often, I felt his hand move up. when we got home, kio and I were standing in the kitchen, where I planned to give him my gift. I turned around to get the bag that held his gift underneath the kitchen island. As I stood back up, Kio removed his shirt. 

"its hot" he said laughing

"well, here you go" I said smiling and handing him the bag. which held a book. a very special book. it had 100 reasons of why I had loved the kid standing in front of me with pictures throughout the year, along with a Spotify plaque that held his favorite picture of us with the song 'Happiest Year', our favorite song. 

he smiled back at me, "you're so cute" he said pulling my body closer to him and kissing me, and boy let me tell you, it was the hottest but most passionate kissed I've shared with anyone. I smiled in the kiss and pulled away for air, only for kio to pull me back in and started kissing down my neck. I grabbed his hair lightly and ran my fingers through them

kio picked me up onto the kitchen island and removed my shirt. he went back to kissing my body as I threw my head back from the feeling. his lips are so soft. he removed my bra with his free hand and started kissing and sucking on my boobs, my hands finding their way to his hair. 

I guess Kio was tired of the uncomfortable island because he picked me up and CARRIED me into my bedroom upstairs. he placed me on the bed and started kissing down to the hem of my pants, looking at me for permission. I nodded and he removed my pants. I moaned at the cold air hitting my area. he came up to my face and started kissing me, rubbing me as well. 

"oh god" I moaned arching my back wanting more. kio being the stubborn bitch he is, removed his hand. 

"are you sure you want this?" he asked stopping before we go any further

"yes" I said and with that he removed my panties and began sucking my clit, I moaned and he began to stick 2 fingers in me, "OH MY GOD" I moaned and he continued 

"pretty pussy love" kio said looking at me, he made EYE CONTACT, and no not with his regular cute voice, NO it was huskier and deeper. 

I heard a wrapper rip open and se he had opened a condom, which is always in my night stand drawer, which is right next to us. he rolls it onto himself and looked at me, once again for consent 

I nod my head and felt him enter me, I heard him groan

"damn lizzie" he said in a slow pace, picking it up with each thrust. 

I arched my back wanting more and more, stretching his back as my body was enjoying every second. 

"mine" kio said putting his hand around my neck softly, making literally fall more in love with him. 

"yours forever" I said and we both let our highs ride out. kio laid next to me throwing the condom in the trash. 

"shower sex?" he asked looking at me, joking but I was more than serious 

"very much so" I said getting up and grabbing his hand and turned on the water. 

all I can say, I couldn't walk after for AWHILE. 

"I can never get tired of saying this, I love you" he said kissing me after I got dressed.

"I love you more kio" I said and we went to bed.