Chapter 3~ Evidence

I came back to my house and I was utterly and completely shocked. My knees got weak and I fell to the floor. I just started sobbing the weight of the world just collapsed on my shoulders.

"You alright darling." I looked back and it was Loki.

"How did you get here? So fast?"

"I'm not really here." I reached out my hand to touch him and sure enough he wasn't there. My face immediately fell. "Your disappointed?"

"Yes. I'm sorry for what happened. It's just.."

"I know. I know what it's like to not know who you are." I looked at him and his eyes were filled with sadness.

"Come find me Loki. We could do this together." His eyes twinkled.

"I would need to get out of these chains." He lifted his hands up.

"Then that's what I'll do when I get out of here. Set you free. IF you do as I say."

"What's your rules love?"

"1. You can't hurt anyone innocent. 2. You can't hurt me. 3. You can't betray me. 4. If there is any breaking of these rules I'll put you in my own magical prison."

"I would never hurt you." Loki looked at me with the most sincere eyes. "I'll follow your rules." He bowed to me. I laughed and nodded my head back. "When are you coming?"

"Soon. When I'm done here."

"Be careful when you do. They are very good at security here."

"So you do care about me."

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Maybe you could show me, to prove it of course."

"What do you have in mind?"

"When I do break you out you'll see."

"I can't wait." He looked at me mysteriously and vanished. I got up and looked around. I saw the empty gasoline tank. I saw a burnt photo of me and my mother. I saw nothing but now useless junk. Then something caught my eye. The box my mom never opened around me but miraculously stayed as shiny as usual. I plopped the box on my lap. I looked at it and it's lock was so intricate. I smashed it on the floor and it still didn't open.

"Open." I whispered.  Nothing. Ug. This is useless. Then I was struck with a thought. I put my hand over it and used some of my powers.

"Open!" I shouted. Pop! It opened. Inside there was small crown and a big yellow sapphire necklace. The crown had an arrangement of  blue and orange sapphires. Beautiful. I thought. And a paper. I opened it.

Dear Y/N,

        I am not your real mother. This must come to a shock to you but in time you'll understand. Your real parents are in a different dimension. You are a miracle from where we come from. I'm sorry I can't explain it to you but you need to know that one day it'll be time to wear your crown again and when that time comes I will resign myself from the position of your guardian.

             I'm really sorry.

                                   Aria

Oh my god.

What

Did

I

Just

Read?