♡Crushes and broken hearts♡

{Connors POV}

It's 3:45 pm 20 minutes tell Even comes over. I'm kind of freaking out because I thought my family was going to be out but band is apparently canceled so there not. he's going to have to meet them...Great. Whatever well just stay in my room the whole time.

{20 Minutes Later}

I'm sitting on my bed watching YouTube when I heard the doorbell. I ran down the stairs almost tripping so that my parents or Zoey don't answering it. "Hi," I say as I swing the door open almost hitting the wall. "H-Hi" He stands there playing with his hands

"Umm...Come in" I say bowing him into the house. He laughed walking into the house. "CONNOR WHOS AT THE DOOR" Zoey yells coming down the stairs..."Shit," I say under my breath. "Evan...Evans at the door" I sigh deeply. Zoey Stops at the bottom of the stairs with a confused look on her face. "Since When were you two friends," She says with a sarcastic voice "You Just pushed him today, What you do, blackmail him to be your friend,"

{Evans POV}

"What you do, Blackmail him to be your friend," Zoey said. That was kind of rude but she's still really pretty. Her Long Blond hair, Blue eyes, Everything about her is amazing." No, I didn't you dick "Connor says Grabbing my hand, walking up the stairs pushing past Zoey. Well pushing past Zoey's hand touches mine and I blush.

{Connors POV}

We walk past Zoey and Evan Blushes. I let go of his hand when we get to the top of the stairs. Clearly he'd rather be holding Zoeys...

Whatever...

We get to my room and sit on my bed. "So..." This is so awkward..."Is that a Be more chill poster" Evan says? "Ya! you like be more chill?" "YA of course!" After that we just started chatting we chatted for hours tell evan's mom texted him telling him he had to go home.

We walk downstairs And Past Zoey. "Hey, Evan.." Zoey says "You've been here a while, What you been doing up there" I roll my eyes "Nothing he's leaving"

{Evan POV}

"Nothing he's leaving" I look over to Zoey, She's so beautiful. Everything about her is amazing. Her hair, Her Eyes, The way she walks, The way she tal-A lump in my throat. "Um...Co-Connor i-I need to Goooo" "Um Ok.." We get outside and he closes the door behind him.

{Connor's POV}

We get outside and I close the door behind me." can I walk you home?" "No I-I think I'm go-good," Evan said "Are you ok" You look really pale" I push his hair behind his ear. I take my hand away Blushing "Um so-sorry I-I Didn't" Just then Evan Threw up...Flowers...And blood "ARE YOU OK EVEN!?! IS THAT FLOWERS!! A-A-and blood!" Holy Shit "I-I need to-" And he threw up again "OK we need to get you inside come on" we go back inside and I'm holding his back. "What are you doing back here? and what are you trying to hide him?" "Not now Zoey"

{Upstairs}

I bring Evan into the bathroom and sit him down in front of the toilet and he Threw up again. "Evan! Holy crap...I-Why-Why are you throwing up Flowers AND BLOOD" "I-I don't know" "Um-o-ok I'll- I'll look it up"

{Couple Minutes later}

"Um...Evan-Do-Do you like anyone" I look over to him seeing him blush "Y-ya why?" I sigh and look down. " Who...Who is it" "Why does it matter?" "Umm...It doesn't any way I think I figured out what's happening " He gasped looking up from the toilet then puked again "Ok...Um I think you have hanahaki disease, Its a disease where the victim of unrequited or one-sided love begins to vomit or cough up the petals and flowers of a flowering plant growing in their lungs, which will eventually....grow... large enough to render.... breathing impossible" he looks up eyes wide "WHAT IM NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO F*CKING BREATH" I see his eyes widen and tears start to form so I lean down and push his hair back "Your going to be ok, Trust me" I wipe the tears off "I just...Need...to...knowww who?" He looks down playing with his hands "Can we go shit somewhere that...isn't the bathroom" I laugh And help him up

{In Connors Room}

"So who is it.." he sighs looking down "Its...Connor..." He looks up "Its...Zoey...Its Zoey" My sister's doing this to him..."Its...Zo...My...Sister" I feel a lump in my throat. "I-I-You-You should go Evan...I-My parents are-Going to be home soon so..." "O um ok"

{After Evan leaves}

Evan walked downstairs by him self well I stayed in my room. That lump in my throat is still there. But I ignore it and go on my phone looking through Instagram. Well I'm looking I see a Picture of Evan And the lumps back. I run to the bathroom feeling like I'm going to throw up and the same thing that happened to Evan happened to me. Blood...Flowers and more blood. "I cant tell Evan he has enough going on with Zoey...This...This would just make him feel bad...And its-its not his fault" I say leaning ageist the tub tears falling "Its-Its my fault, Its my F*CKING fault for loving him" I try to convince my self "IF I WOULD HAVE JUST NOT TALKED TO HIM I WOULD BE FINE BUT NO" More tears, Blood and Pitch Black Petals "If I would've killed my self everyone would be fine" I cry falling to the floor wishing i could tell Evan...

I love him...

________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter took me FOREVER to write i hope you guys like it the fifth chapter should be coming soon but this one literally took me 3 days to make and its its only 900 words-_- I sadly can't cosplay or anything of the sorest because my phones broken so I'm not in a great place right now so sorry for all of the new fics I have chapters being so long and any old ones I will not be posting new chapters of, Sorry

Tiktok: connors._.cosplay Instagram: prince._.cosplays

~Connor