♤Evan Hansen♤

{Connors POV}
I walk in to the school seeing Evan Hansen sanding by his locker talking to Jared Klinman. Me and Evan aren't friends but I wish we could be. I dont think that'll ever happen because it's me...who would want to be frineds with me the "School Shooter", No one.

I walk past the two with my head down trying not to make eye contact but of course Klinman saw me.

"Nice hair cut, very school shooter chic" He said. My feet stopped, I went numb, I couldn't feel my feet, I couldn't hear anything, I felt my mouth move but I couldn't hear what I said. Next thing I know, Evan was on the ground with me standing over him.

Why...Why did I do that... I think running away.

{Couple minutes later}

After running around the corner, I stand against the wall wishing, contemplating on why I pushed Evan. When I see Zoey walking up to Evan, I listen in to there conversation.
"HI,Are you ok" Zoey says holding out a hand to Evan."I'm sorry about my brother" she says as Evan looks up and when he realizes it's Zoey, a soft blush appears on his face "He's a dick" she says. Does she really think that about me? I think looking down, tears threatening to fall. He grabs her hand "Thanks" he says standing up. "No problem...Evan" Zoey says. "O um...ya..Evan" he says nervously, a deeper blush going on his face. "Anyway ya sorry for my brother" she says "O no its ok! It was my fault I.. um.." he said trying to find some reason that it was his fault even though it wasn't "See, it wasn't, you can't even come up with a reason it would be" She says with a small laugh " hey um..Why don't we have lunch together? I know we don't really know eachother but why not!" She says with a small smile "I..Um Yasureiguesse" Evan says so fast its almost indecipherable. "Good, see ya there" she says walking away. Why did she go comfort him and not me, her brother. Do I really mean that little to her and...Evan, He likes my sister. Why did I ever think he would be friends with me, let alone like me. I'm such a fucking idiot. I feel tears start to fall. I haven't cried in years and i can't stop crying now so I run out the doors.