Revelations(Beyoncé x Michelle)

This was a request from @davina_forevra and @JunieBWasMe. So here it is guys, hope you like it.

Songs: Say Yes by Floetry

It's pouring down raining and that's exactly how Beyoncé feels inside. She feels as if her life has become a never ending storm of anger, deceit and tears. She's finally had enough. Beyoncé leaves the house and gets into her matte black Benz SUV that was custom made for her. Shawn is yelling and trying to open the locked door of the SUV. He's angry but he really has no right to be when he's the one that cheated again! How could he be mad when he's the one constantly hurting Beyoncé. It's like he doesn't care about what his actions do to their family. Blue is a smart kid and picks up on almost everything the adults in her life say and do. Beyoncé called Kelly but she's in Atlanta recording new music. So she calls Michelle to see if she's home. Luckily Michelle is home. Beyoncé shifts the car into gear and begins to drive away almost running Shawn over. She actually wished she could run him over but then her kids wouldn't have a father because she would make sure he's dead.

The drive to Michelle's house was about fifteen minutes. In that time Beyoncé had stopped sobbing heavily and only had a few tears running down her face. She called Michelle letting her know she was outside, Michelle opened the garage for Beyoncé to pull in. It seemed as if the rain got even heavier if that's even possible. Beyoncé was dry except for the tears running down her face wetting the t-shirt she had on. As soon as Michelle opened the door she hugged Beyoncé. She rubbed her back as she comforted her. She moved them from the kitchen to the living room in her house and sat them down.

"BB, tell me what's wrong?" Michelle said, still rubbing her back. Beyoncé's face was pressed into her breasts.

"I'm done with him Chelle, I can't do it anymore. I can't keep getting my heart stomped on by a man who's supposed to love me. He's a fucking asshole." Realizing she cursed she quickly apologized. "I'm sorry for cursing Chelle."

"That's okay, you're angry. BB, are you sure? I don't want you to make any decisions out of anger."

"Oh I'm definitely sure, how many times am I supposed to forgive him for the same thing? Please tell me, is it 10, 20, 50? I can't do it anymore."

"BB, I get it. I really do, I just want you to stick to it this time. I hope that there's nothing he could do or say to make you go back to him."

"Chelle there isn't a damn thing that he could do or say at this point. Don't you get it Chelle? I'm tired. TIRED! I need to get away from him for my own sanity."

"BB, ba-," Michelle quickly corrected herself, "Beyoncé you made the choice and I'm proud of you for making that choice."

Michelle's body was beginning to react to having Beyoncé in her arms. She had always had a crush on Beyoncé. Michelle always knew that she liked both women and men but pushed her thoughts about women away until she met Beyoncé. Michelle was a woman of God and she wasn't supposed to feel this way but she did. Now that Beyoncé is in her house clinging to her for support she can't help but to feel some type of way. She sat with Beyoncé for about another ten minutes until her crying turned to quiet hiccups. She lifted her head and looked into Michelle's eyes.

"Chelle, thank you for being here and listening to me."

"Anything for my BB."

"You got anything to drink?"

"I've got soda, juice, tea and milk."

"No, I mean like liquor or wine? I could use a stiff drink right about now."

"You sure that's what you want to do?"

"Yes, Chelle-Belle, now what do you have? I know you got at least some wine up in here."