Chapter 9 : The Eyes Of The World

(As the team ascend the building in a very cramped elevator,some drama begins)

Nero : Uncle Dante!Move your ass!

Dante : I can't!Bayo is right in front of me!

Bayonetta : I want to move but Lady and Trish are making it increasingly more difficult!

Trish & Lady : Cause of Luka!

Luka : Hey I have a kid here!

Bayonetta : Sigh,this elevator had better get there before I kill someone.

(Finally the elevator arrives,and the team step out to see a man dressed in white waiting for them)

The man : Alas my child you have arrived.

Bayonetta : So you are the last of the Lumen
Sages?

The man : I am indeed,you may address me as Balder,or if you so please,father.

Bayonetta : Ah!

(Bayonetta's memory flood back to her mind,as she realises the man behind all this is her father)

Dante : (Whispering to Nero)So his my uncle?

Nero : (Whispering back)I guess so.

Bayonetta : I could never call the man behind all of this father!

(Suddenly Cereza runs towards Balder shouting daddy)

Bayonetta : Little one!

Balder : My child,you see a war had began between two powerful clans in Europe,your Umbra Witches,and we,the Lumen Sages,the cause of this war is you,the child of light and dark,for a prophesy stated you will bring apon the resurrection of Jubilaus The Creator,and therefore the end of reality as we know it.

Luka : Yeah yeah,some prophesy and a Creator,seems more like a cover up I suppose.

Balder : You must be Luka,journalists extraordinaire,like father like son I suppose.

Luka : What?

Balder : Yes it was I who hired your father years ago,he could have just taken the money and leave,but he began to questioned my "philosophy",it's fine to investigate, but when malicious rumours start to spread,I must see to it that they are stop.

Luka : You basterd!

(Suddenly for angles grab Luka intend on pulling him apart)

Balder : However,I am not a man without dignity,I will allow you to die as your father had.

Bayonetta : Luka!

(Bayonetta fired four bullets killing each angle but Blader uses his telepathy and throws Luka out the window)

Balder : My plans just whet out the window I suppose.

Bayonetta : Time to end this Balder!

(The team pose to strike as Balder suddenly becomes one with little Cereza)

Balder : We are one my child!

(The building collapses to the ground as Balder duel with the team)

(End of chapter)