Part One - My life

They told me he was a monster,a demon ,well maybe they were right.

My name is Emma Winchester.I used to be normal teenage girl until that day.It was the worst day of my life.It's was the beginning of my end.

I was woken up by someones laugh.

-Shh You will wake her up!-

It was my mother's voice.I slowly opened my eyes.Everything was still blury to me.I saw my mother playing with my little brother ,James.He was 9 year old devil with dark brown eyes and raven black hair.

-She's so innocent and nice when she's sleeping.-he chuckled.

I smiled to them.

-And what's wrong with me when I'm awake?-I mumbled.

-Nothing.You just talk and eat to much.-he laughed.

-You little-...-I grabbed and tickled him.

That day my mother's smile was the most beautiful thing I ever saw.

-When you get ready come downstairs.I have a surprise for you-My mom said with her lovely voice.

Her name was Marian.She was beautiful women with dark hair and brown eyes.Actually everyone in my family had black hair and brow eyes accept me.Probably cause I was adopted.Marian found me in front of her door.I have long blonde hair and green eyes.

I went downstairs with James.He was showing me new stuffed toy he bought to me.

-Ohh God it's so fluffy.I like it so much.-I said to him.

He looked at me like I was crazy person.Which I was.I saw chocolate cake with my name on the table.

-Happy 17 Birthday Honey!-my mom said giving me a kiss.-I made it myself.-she added.

-And I did decorations..Actually I only did your name.-James said proudly.

-Ohh my God I love it ! Now,move. I want to eat it all for myself!-I joked.

I was trying to get on my weight.I wanted boys to like me and I needed it for my competition in Karate.Skinny girls like me were not noticed by the boys.

-She's never going to grow up.-James laughed.

At that moment Vincent came in.Vincent was my father but I don't like to call him like that.He just didn't deserve it.He didn't care about anyone accept himself.He was drunk all the time.

-Marian!What's going on ?-he asked with his hard deep voice.I could still smell alcohol in the air.-What are you doing ?-

-Vincent!It's Emma's 17 birthday.I was wondering where were you.-she said trying to calm him down.

-Oh so little bloodsucker is 17 now.I hope she will leave my house next year.-

-Vincent!Don't talk like that. She's our daughter!-My mom cut him off.

-No, Marian.She's your daughter.Don't ever call that bastard my daughter again!-he threatend her as he took her wrist.One tear fell from my face.She gave me a pitying glance.

-No.Mom it's okay.I will just go to my training.-I whispered to her.

She gave me her sad look.

-Take James with you please.-she said.

-No!Mom!It's not place for him, and Jackson will be there too.- I whispered to her.

Jackson was my boyfriend.We trained Karate together.

-Don't you even think about getting out later with that boy.The last thing I need is neighbors gossiping that I'm living with slut.-Vincent interrupted us.

I bit my lip.It was to much.I run outside sobbing.I heard Marian said something to him but I didn't care anymore.I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

-Mom I just told you-...-I turned around and I saw James.

-Only I can make you cry not him.You're my sister.-he said giving me a hug.I smiled sadly.-Don't get used to this girl thing. -he mumbled.

-Girl thing?-I asked surprised.

-You know..Hug's,kisses and that...-

He explained as we get in the car.He was telling me some jokes until we arrived.James was sitting on the bench while I was practising with Jackson.

-I see you were practising-Jackson said as he avoided my punches.

-Yeah.Im still better than you.-I teased.

Jackson had beautiful electric blue eyes and blonde hair.He was really handsome.He had 6 pack abs.I wasn't   bad either.I had a flat stomach for which most of the girls would die for.

-Coming with me and my friends on the drink after training baby? He asked , raising his eyebrow ,as he pulled me closer.

-I can't I'm sorry ...Jackson! James is watching us.- I said as I took step back.

-Huh..-he said bitting his lip-You see that's the problem with you Emma!You never can..-He said as he punched me in the head with leg.I lost my balance.

-Jackson stop being stubborn ass!You know I can't and you know I'd love to go with you but my-...he cut me off.The most thing I hated on the world was interupting.

-BUT WHAT ?? You are pissed and you're taking it out on me.You are rejecting me,all because of your drunk father.I don't need that kind of a girlfriend!- he screamed.

He attacked me once more but this time I loosed my patience.I did several attack's at once .He flinched and loosed balance.He was on the floor.Everyone were looking at us.

-YOU'RE RIGHT.YOU DON'T NEED!!AND I PROMISE YOU IF YOU EVER TAKE FUN OF MY FAMILY AGAIN YOU WILL REGRET IT.- I said to him as I was shaking from the rage inside of me.All lights in the room broke.I heard few screams behind my back. Suddenly someone took my hand.

-Emma..Please stop.You're scaring me..-James whispered as he pulled me.

****

I grabbed James's hand as I was walking to the car.

-Please stop...You are squeezing my hand so much.Emma It hurts! - he sobbed.

-Stop being a baby and get in the damn car !-I snapped.

We had 20 minutes to home.I was driving very fast.James didn't said anything.He just looked through the windows.After few minutes he spoke.

-How did you do that?-He quietly asked.

-How did I do what?-I asked surprised.

-You broke every light in that room!-he pointed out with excitement in his voice.

-I did nothing, really.-I said coldly.

-You could find a new boyfriend you know.-he said.

-No.I don't want anyone.No one wants a girl who can't go out.-I said with tears in my eyes.Not because I was sad,it's because I was furious.

-You can't tell if you don't give it a try..-he said trying to calm and comfort me.But it only made me more furious.

-I can't ! Ok?! I'm not like you!You are their's son!You can have everything and go everywhere and I have to be a guard dog!- I was taking out on him.I regret it immediately as I said it.

I was so furious that now ,I wanted to rip everybody's head off.

Suddenly light's started to blink and then they all exploded.Car was driving too fast .I removed my foot from the gas and hit the break but car just didn't want to stop.

-Emma!-James screamed.-Make this stop please!-I never felt more helpless in my life.

-I can't!-I cried out.

-I'm sorry for -...-he didn't get to finish when car hit something and everything went black.