Part Two

~~~I felt someone's hands on my body.I opened my eyes and I saw a boy.I couldn't see him well.Everything was blurry.~~~

~~~He carried me out of the car.He land me on the ground and said  something with smirk.I couldn't hear what he said.I could only hear echos. My heart started beating so fast as he walked away and I felt strange feeling like electrcty's going throw my body. Suddenly car exploded and I passed out.~~~

~¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤~

"Two patients, 9 years old male and 17 year old female.Car accident."I heard different voices saying that.I could still hear those voices inside my head.I remember that day so well.

I woke up and saw a nurse writing something.

-Oh.You're awake. Finally..-

She mumbled with cranky look on her face.I looked around the room.

Then I remembered.

-JAMES!Where's my brother?Is he okay ?! I need-...-I said as I stand up but nurse land me on the bed cutting me off.

-You need to rest now!-She ordered.She was searching for something in her pocket.

-My brother !Where is he?!-I asked her arrogantly.

She pulled out injection and drugged me with some medicine.I felt really sleepy.

-You don't need to worry anymore about him.-she whispered on my ear.

I felt electricity going throw my body again.I was worried and furious.I couldn't move at first ,because of drugs ,but then I grabbed nurse's neck and whispered slowly.

-I.Won't.Repeat.Myself.Again!.-I hissed.-Where's James ?!-

She choked.I saw fear in her eyes.

-He's in ro..-

-Emma?-my mom said cutting me off.

She was standing at the door of my room confused.I immediately let nurse go.

-Marian?-I said in disbelief as I stood up.-Where's James?-I asked running towards her.

-Emma-she whispered.-James is dead...-

She sobbed with tears in her eyes.I couldn't believe.I felt pain like every part of my soul was on fire.Like I loosed a part of my body.

-No !Marian..He's not...he..he can't be I saw him...He..-

I saw sorrow in her deep blue eyes.She put my head on her chest.I felt tears dropping from my face.It was so hard to breath.

-Shh....-She whispered.

-What did happen ?- I asked her as I step back making eye contact.

-We don't know exactly..Police found car near the road.They think that car exploded.And they found you, 30 meters away from car.-she sobbed.-You were in coma for 3 days.-

I hated my life.Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, it did.

-We should go.-Marian cried.-Your father is waiting for us at home .-

I nodded with sad smile on my face.

~****~

I entered the house with Marian.Something was wrong.House was lonely and quiet.I couldn't recognize it.I will never see James running down the stairs,playing with his toys and teasing me.Marian gave me blanket and I covered myself with it.

-Marian !!!-we heard yelling.-Are you here?-

Vincent came out of the kitchen with bottle in his hands.His eyes were wide opened when he saw me.

Did I looked that bad.I mean I didn't wear any makeup and my hair was probably messy.

-Marian!WHAT IS SHE DOING IN MY HOUSE ?!- he yelled.

-Vincent honey!For God's sake she's our daughter!-

Marian answered him.This was the first time I heard her lovely voice yelling.

-That killer is not my daughter!She killed my son ,Marian!!-Vincent yelled as he grabbed my wrist.

Tears were falling from my face as he pushed me to the wall.I loosed my balance and hit hard with my head.I felt pain in the back of my head.

-Vincent!-Marian screamed pushing him.-Emma are you okay?-she touched my head.

-You killed my Son!-

-I didn't-I yelled back.-We had accident.-I muttered with tears in my eyes.

-You were driving!You killed him!You killed my son!-he yelled.

-No!-

He grabbed my neck.

-No wonder why your parents gave you up.-he whispered on my ear.I sensed poisonous smell of alcohol.

My face tensed.Son of a bitch.He just smirked satisfied for the pain he caused.He was still holding my neck.
I was furious.I felt rage and hatred inside me.

-I wonder what would they think if they can see you now-he whispered on my ear again.

-Stop!-

-You are just an orphan , how could I expect you to care about my son!-

-NO!-I screamed.

Something exploded inside me and some strange force pushed Vincent off me.
He started coughing.His face turned red and tears were falling down his face as he choked.I heard someone's whisper.
I turned around and saw Marian standing few meters away with opened jaw.She flinched from the look in my eyes.She was confused and frightened.That day I saw the worst thing in my life.I saw fear in my mother's eyes.

-Mom-I tried to hug her.

-Don't touch me!-she took a step back.

I ran into my room and slammed the door.I lost everything.My brother is dead.I have no friends.Something weird is happening to me and my mother doesn't want to help me.I felt betrayed and lost.She was my only true friend.She's supposed to be always there for me.She's my mother.I felt rage again.
I'm monster.I can't control this.This was the reason why James is dead.I did it ! I killed my little brother. I opened my window and look down.If I want to stop this,this monster inside me I have to kill it.I was just preparing to jump when I saw a shadow with glowing yellow eyes.It flinched when it saw me.I look away and closed my eyes."Okay Emma this is the right thing to do."I said to myself as I jumped."This is for the best of all" I thought.

So she's finally going to Neverland.Yay.What so you think about Emma so far.In this story I wrote a lot of the stuff from my life.Most of "Emma's" life situations were my life situations.Almost everything accept magic.