Not a chapter but please read!!

Merry Christmas eve or Christmas eve and if you don't celebrate Christmas happy holidays! I love every single one of you amazing people!! Make sure to eat some food and drink plenty of water!! I am working on some chapters for y'all so look out for that soon!
I love all of my reader and followers!! Y'all are like a family to me and I hope you all have a good day/afternoon/night! And remember that is dream does do a face reveal on mr beasts youtube rewind to be respectful! (Also if the youtube rewind was a joke someone please inform me because some people have been saying it is real and others are saying that it's not real so please let me know!)
Also please don't be a silent reader! I get motivated to write from vote and comments. Also if you comment something there is a very good chance I will see it and respond. I don't wanna be selfish or sound like it by saying "oh you have to vote or comment." Just like many other writers they need a source of validation and many of us get it from votes or comments. Obviously if you don't like my work or think that it could be fixed up a little let me know but please don't send unnecessary hate like "delete your work it sucks" I am obviously human and idk if that makes sense to anyone but just like you I also have a heart and I don't take hate very kindly. Also um if you haven't already please check out my other books. I wanna write a lot more book for you so if you wanna see a xreader from one of the dream smp members or corpse or sykkuno let me know! Of course I need to know them to write about them. Ummmm I knida just went on a rant but I hope this made sense to the people reading this um yeah!
-just another dream team simp (author)