Chapter 1

A/n: hello 🫶 so like I said the art you see is not mine. But the story is mine lmao. Anyway if you enjoy this chapter let me know in the comments! or if you have any ideas for other xreaders let me know in the comments!

Started writing chapter on (12/17/20)

Word Count: 1398 words

Little background info!!

Y/n is a faceless streamer/Youtuber. Her user name is MooMooCows (She loves cows ok!) alright that's it now onto the story!!

***

You rub your eyes trying to adjust your eyes to the brightness of your phone. Your phone was blowing up from missed calls and texts. You pick up your phone and hear a very giggly voice on the other line.

Dream/Clay
"Why the heck did you barley pick up" the guy on the other side of the phone says

Y/n
"Oh idk maybe I was taking a nap" You say still half asleep

Dream/Clay
"Oh well me and the boys were wondering if you wanted to hop on the SMP with us for a bit plus I have a little gift for you!"

Y/n
"yeah sure are you guys on a call?"

Dream/Clay
"yeah ill tell them you are joining"

Y/n
Alright

With that he hangs up the call. You pick up your phone and hop over to your gaming setup. You been friends with Clay since basically birth and been friends with George and Nick near the same time Clay met them. You always had a crush on Clay since your childhood but never told him about it. You have told Nick and George but they promised to keep it a secret. You've been a faceless youtuber just like Clay. The only person who knew what you looked like was Clay seeing as you two hang out a lot being childhood friends. You join the discord call and hear that they were talking about something.

George
"I don't know its up to you I guess"

Y/n
"What's up to who?"

Clay
"Oh hey Y/n ignore George"

Nick
"Yeah he's being weird right now"

Y/n
"Weird about what?"

Clay
"Nothing anyway um join the server already"

You join the server and spawn next to a brick building. You ask Clay if he can come pick you up from where you were.