Chapter 2

Regulus's POV

 I started to rub him back to comfort him when the door burst open... and In came both our Mother and Father who looked a bit uncomfortable. "Oh, my poor baby are you ok!" mother asked with a voice of concern. "Ya, just a little dizzy but I'm fine" I reassured her still holding Sirius. "Son, we have something to talk to you about" My father finally spoke up from where he was set next to the bed with one hand on Sirius's head trying to calm him down. "About what?" I asked. "When the Potter heir saved you from the lake both your magic intertwined, to simply put it you must marry James or your magic will die out and then you will die as well as you are pureblood and magic is one of the reasons you are alive to this very day" he finished. " I-I WHAT!?!?" I yelled. 

Sirius's POV

I listen to my father tell my baby brother who might I say almost died that he will have to marry my best mate or he'll die. By the time my brother yelled I started to sob again " I-I'm so s-sorry I might be the person w-who almost killed you a-and know because of me you will have to marry or d-die" by the time I finished I was sobbing harder than before and my father pulled me of Reggie's bed and into his embrace " you are not the reason Regulus fell into the lake and you are currently not the reason he has to marry heir Potter" My father finished and I could hear my brother get up from his bed and come to join in on the hug "none of this is your falt so stop blaming your self" Reggie murmured in the hug. I feel another pair of arms come to join in our hug " Hay, I'm part of this family too so it's only fair if I get to join in on this family hug" mother said with a huff witch caused me and Reggie to giggle and my father to chuckle fondly at his wife's antics. Ya, I definitely took after mother with the dramatics and Reggie took after father with his sweetness and cuddliness. we continued our hug when it was interrupted with a cough and we all looked to the direction it came from and it was none other than.....

~~~~~~~

Sorry for not posting my computer broke down but know that I have a new one I can continue making new chapters for all of you with all of my love ~ Avocado ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💘💝💖💗💓💞💕