Oneshot - The Unfolding

THIS WARNING SET IS VERY URGENT TO READ. DO NOT IGNORE OR YOU MAY REGRET IT.
————————————————————————————
WARNING: Contains Rule 63, futanari, BDSM and VERY rough lesbian sex. This means that the pronouns used in this fic will be changed from what I normally use. If you do not like any of these concepts, stop and leave. Also, do not continue if you aren't fond of Downfall parodies or Krebsdorf in any shape of form. Also yeah this was very much late everywhere so I also apologize for that...

- Drate, or Lucy :)
————————————————————————————

Extra info: Don't expect to see the names Wilhelm or Hans. These will be replaced with Wilma and Helen in this. Fem!Burgdorf will have medium-long hair and Fem!Krebs will have short-medium hair. For height reference, Fem!Burgdorf is about 5'6 to 5'7 in this instance, and Fem!Krebs is 5'4 to 5'5. Krebs has larger boobs in R63.

In an alternative world where the boys we know and love are... basically just girls and vice versa, the genderbent Bunkerians hosted a Christmas party at obviously, the Bunker. The attendees were mainly very much drunk, especially Hitler, who had been a severe case of blackout. Though, who was to blame? Everyone was laughing, including Goebbels and her kids at Shitler. One woman was still drinking away, Burgdorf, who, much like the others that would be male, was a girl. Her demeanor hasn't changed all too much in this universe, don't worry. Really, she's only changed to tailor to the times and standards. Junge watched in horror as he had the feeling Shitler was gonna do something stupid, considering the latter's blind anger. Krebs also watched in mild horror, but instead thinking her girlfriend would cause mayhem from being drunk beyond any form of straightness. And, much like her girlfriend, her personality hasn't changed that badly either. Krebs was keeping an eye out on Burgdorf and tried her best to apprehend the latter, but then they saw each other.

Burgdorf stared at Krebs half numb and asked, "What?"

Krebs replied, "Oh, nothing."

Krebs looked away, trying to resist the urge to pull Burgdorf aside and tell her to wake up into the situation. Burgdorf just stared at Krebs confusedly for another minute, and then pinched her on the facial cheek.

Burgdorf then said, "Hey, Krebsy, I'm not gonna do anything that stupid."

Krebs shrugged and just sat down to get a drink with Burgdorf, knowing that she could trust her with what she was saying. The two of them cracked jokes for a while, going back and forth between mocking Shitler, talking to others and each other. When everyone else around them faced their backs, Krebs, although mildly buzzed, pulled Burgdorf to the side to try and get her to snap out of it a bit. It made no sense to Burgdorf, since Krebs was obviously under the influence herself.

Burgdorf broke this awkwardness by saying, "Are you blushing?"

Krebs got flustered and said "No I'm not!" in a mildly jagged stutter.

Burgdorf jokingly responded, "You sure you didn't put too much alcohol in that eggnog?"

Krebs was getting mildly frustrated and Burgdorf couldn't help but to laugh. Krebs furrowed her eyebrows, and was getting increasingly annoyed. Her hands were trembling and she seemed like she was slipping on her self-stability, she looked away from Burgdorf again.

Burgdorf was getting annoyed by this, grabbed Krebs by her wrist and leaned in, whispering, "Hey. You know what you remind me of?"

Krebs didn't answer, she was overcome with frustration.

Burgdorf, who figured it'd be stupid to avoid decision-making like the plague, stopped and said, "Ok, I'll leave you alone, kitten."

Krebs felt her eyes widen in shock and her mind further space out in confusion.