Untitled Part 8

IRL Me POV

They are surrounded by Sally(CP), Jeff(Creepypastas), Jane(CP), Izuku(MHA), Virgil(SS), the DHMIS trio, DS dream, SD dream, Shattered, Alchemy(Creator's OC), Michael(FNAF)l, and the newest member, Dusk(Creator's Friend's OC). The group of misfits(Well, some of them). Their family. How could they have forgotten? Night wasn't the last of their family.

"Hey," they said.

"DREAM!" They yelled, somehow, in unison.

"Ow. I kind of got a headache here," they said. The group shut up.

"Sowwy," Sally apologized.

"It's fine," they replied, "Give me a hug, all of you." The group had a long group hug.

"What happened?" Dusk asked.

"I better get back to my world, Bye!" They groaned but waved goodbye.

Except Alchemy. She followed Dream.

"You can't Hide it forever Torture," Ali commented.

"I know. I just need more time,"

"Ok, but I'll be watching with the creator"

"HEY! NO FOURTH WALL BREAKING!!!!" I scream from my side of the fourth wall.

"I exist on the basis of breaking the fourth wall at all times," The snarky idiot said.(I'm sorry Ali, its true)

Dream knew the two would be arguing for a while, so they left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

174 words! Merry Christmas! (if u celebrate it!)