3 (Meet)

Jimin pov

"Uncle thank you for the dinner and everything I have to go now." Taehyung said.
"Tae you are leaving?" Jin asked him and he went infront of Jin.

"I will come to take you out tomorrow. You like to go out and have some fun?" Jin giggled and nodded.
"Yes! When will you come?"
"At 4! Be ready ok?"
"Ok!" Taehyung ruffled his head and then waved goodbye and went.

"Ok! How is my dear baby?" I went and hold him making him to giggled.
"Appa!"
"How was your day in school?"
"Good! We had exam. I did good but the others no!" He said and giggled.
I caressed his hair. He is like Jungkook! He would get the best marks in the hardest subjects.

"Yes my son is so much smart. I am proud of you baby."
"Sehun was near crying. Appa Beomgyu showed us a magazine."
"Magazine?" He nodded.
"Yes then Moonbyul said I am like the guy who was in the magazine."
"Who was that guy?"

"Ummm....Je...Je...Jeon Jungkook!"
My heart started pounding fast.
"He said he is a CEO. The others were saying he is so much handsome. I even don't know him. But appa they are funny they told me I am like him but it can't happen he is not my father."

"Who....told...y-you you are like him?"
"Moonbyul, Nayeon even Taheyung. He said he ahs my bamby eyes. And said my nose is just like him. They are funny!" He said and giggled. I didn't know what to say. But it doesn't matter. He won't see Jungkook and it is all fine.

"Yes baby! They are maybe wrong. You are like me."
"Yes?" I smiled.
"Give your hand to me." I then hold his hand and put it all over his face and then mine. A smile appeared on his lips.
"Ah our lips are like eachother!" He said and giggled.
"Yes baby as I said you are like me."

"So I'm not like my dad?" I didn't know what to say.
"Baby you are like appa now let me bring you some milk before slee-"
"Appa what is my family name?"
I swallowed.
"Seo-"
"Everyone have a family name. I'm sure I have a family name too. No one can live withput a family name. So what is my family name?"
"Seokjin why you are asking too much today?"

"Appa I jus-"
"Appa is tired right now. Go to your room and I will bring a hot milk for you." I saw tears on his face.
"I just asked a simple question. It isn't my right to know what is my family name? Who is my dad?"

"Jin bab-" He stepped back as I tried to touch him.
"No! I am mad at you. I just wanna know the most common things everyone know but for me is banned." He said crying hard.
"Sweetheart please don't cry."
"Where is my dad? Who is my dad? I heard you told uncle Chanyeol he is alive I heard you. Where is my dad?"

How can I say he doesn't want you? That he asked me to kill you? I wiped my tears and swallowed trying my best not to burst into tears ans look serious.

"Seokjin go to your room and no more questions!"
"Why? Whenever I ask something you speak like this. Are you tired of me? Am I a shame cause I cannot see? I wish I was dead an-"
"Stop it!" I screamed toward him.

"What are you saying? Do you know how much I sacrificed cause of you? For having you? Do you know how much I love you? It is 17 years I am taking care of you all alone without any help. I gave birth to you when I was just 18. I was myself a child and had a big responsibility taking care of my baby and you speak like this to me? I was studying while taking care of a little baby. I tried my best to provide the best things for you while I was doing my best to find a treatment for your eyes. Me your uncle and grandparents did everything for you and now you are saying you wish YOU WERE DEAD?"

He tried to find me and come to me. When he touched my arm I stepped back.
"Appa!" He said while crying.
"Go up to your room."
"I am so-"
"Go back to your room now!"