18 (Brat)

Jungkook pov

I caressed Jin's hair. We were laying on his bed and he still was hiccuping.
"Baby everything's fine. Dad taught that guy his lesson. Don't cry anymore. It breaks my heart." He hid his face inside my chest.
I kissed his head and caressed his hair.

My heart ached even more when I found that bastard insulted my son like this. I will kill anyone who insult my son mostly cause of his disability.
"Baby you wanna speak with dad hmmm?" He kept crying. I didn't know what to do. It is two hours he is crying. Jimin was here but as he was crying along with him I told him to go and rest for some time. I can see how much pressure is on him.

I wiped my tears and looked at him.
"Jin baby! It is breaking dad's heart. I don't like to see my son crying this hard. You know how broken appa and dad are now?" He wiped his tears and looked at me.
"You...and...appa....are...cr...crying?" He asked. I smiled and wiped his tears.

"What matters is you don't cry baby." He touched my face and a pout figured on his lips.
"Don't cry!"
"I'm not crying! Now let's fresh up and go to your appa and Tae. Tae was crying too saying he failed protecting you when Mr Lee did that."
"Tae...is...crying?" He asked.
"Yes baby! All of us are mad at him."

"I am sorry! I didn't...want to cry....but.....it was so....much painful." I hold him tight and kissed his temple.
"I know baby I know! Now go and fresh up. Dad won't let it happen again. I promise."

Jimin pov

I quickly went to Jungkook as he came downstairs. I couldn't go to Jin cause I was a crying mess. Good thing he is here. It reminds me rhe time he was baby and I used to cry alomg with him when he would cry.
"How's he?"
"He stopped crying." I smiled and wiped my tears.
"Yes?" He smiled and nodded.

He looked at Taehyung who was hugging his knees tightly sitting on the couch.

"So you are crying too?" He looked at us with puffy eyes.
"Uncle.... I am sorry. I didn't..... understand he told this to Jin I would punch him if I've listened." Jungkook smiled and went to him.
"Don't cry! Jin doesn't like to see you like this. Go to him he is freshing up. You two can watch a movie hmmm?" He nodded and quickly went upstairs.

He sat on the couch and closed his eyes leaning his head back. He seems really sad.
I went and brought him a glass of water.

"Here!" He opened his eyes and looked at the glass and then me.
"Thank you!" He took it and drank some water.
"I am sorry." I looked at him.
"I know these kinds of problems had happened all these years and I was not here. Ah how much my baby has suffered. I owe him a big sorry." I bit my bottom lip. Just to him? What about me who sacrificed his whole life?

The memory of all these years and the hard times I had came infront of me. It was hard. More I was so much young. When he was sick. When he had his first vaccine I was just 19.

"I remember the first time he had his vaccine. He was 4 months. I was just 19 in that time. My parents were not home and I was all.... alone in the house. I fed him and changed his diaper and started singing for him to put him in sleep. After that I started studying for my exam. I just entered college and had Jin by my side. My proffessors used to see him with me in the class. I was busy studying when.... I heard small whimpers coming from him. I got up and afraid as saw.....my baby was breathing hard."

Jungkook pov

I swallowed. What other things have happened to my son when I was not here?

"He had....fever and....wasn't able to braethe cause od that. I quickly hold him and ran to the hospital. My feet got hurt cause I forgot my shoes and was running without them. It was painful. It was the first time I felt alone. All alone. With no one!" I felt guilty. He has suffered alot! My son has suffered alot!
"But all of those sacrifeces were worth! For having and angel now! A beautiful angel smilimg next to me. I am not alone anymore."