Chapter 2

__ TW: panic attacks __

Merediths pov:

"You- you what?" "I'm in love with you Meredith, I know I just met you a few days ago.. but I've seen you more than once the last few years and I really want to get to know you better.." he says. shall I trust him? He looks like he means it.. "I- I'm- uhm, Derek I dont know, I- I just met you and I dont know if I trust you with everything yet.." I say whispering, hoping he wont get mad. 

"Mer, it's okay, I'll wait for you, because I'm sure you're worth waiting for" he says. Did he just call me Mer? "Maybe if you tell me what about you, I'll be able to trust you more?" I say with doubt in my voice. ''okay.."

Dereks pov:

"Well, I'm almost 17 now, I live with my mom and 4 sisters; Kathleen, Nancy, Amelia and Liz. I'm in the football team but I think about quitting, I'm single, favorite color blue, not light blue, indigo." I say. 

"Okay, I like indigo" Meredith says with a giggle. "What about your father?" I feel myself starting to shake and I feel a panic attack coming up. "I- I'm- uh Meredith I'm sorry I- I got to go" I say stuttering. 

"Derek are you okay?" I start to shake, and I feel tears coming up. "Derek! Derek, listen to me, lay your hand on my chest and breath with me okay?" I'm not able to breath normally, I do what she says and breath with her, I start to sob loudly and she embraces me with her small arms. 

It feels safe in her arms and I want to stay like this forever. I start to calm down and look her in her emerald colored eyes. "I'm sorry Mer.. thank you, how did you know what to do?" "oh- uh- my bestfriend had panic attacks as well so I did my research back then" she says. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked you about your dad.." she says quietly. 

"Its- its okay, Its just, its still very hard on me even after 12 years" "you dont have to tell me Der, its okay." she assures me. "Thank you Mer, can we just stay here for a bit, its warm" "yeah ofcourse" she says giggling. I love her giggle, I could just fall in love with that. 

"Hey Mer?" "Yes Derek?" "Do you want to come over tonight? Eat dinner with me and my family?" "uh- uhm- sure. I'll ask my mom" "great, I'll see you tonight. I'll text you my address" "okay. See ya" she says with a happy tone in her voice. 

We both leave from the bathroom, and than I see we've been in the ladies room for almost 2 hours and I missed two classes. But I don't really care, it was the best moment ever. I love her, its weird, I've never met anyone I felt this for...

__This chapter is a little longer that the first one, I hope you like it. Love y'all, dont forget to vote and to comment! __