•| End of happiness |•

There's an end to everything

Even happiness.

"You...monster" Yoongi says, holding on the dying Jungkook and that's when...

His pulse stops.

His breathing blocks.

It's the end for Jungkook.
Jeon Jungkook

Yoongi gasps at the sight, tears falling from his eyes like a waterfall.
His arms...trembling and too weak to hold Jungkook anymore.

Jungkook's lifeless body drops to the ground.

"You bitch...how dare you...he was my younger brother..."

The emotionless man smiles through his mask...
"One down...six more to go..."

The stranger immediately runs at Yoongi, holding a knife at his neck, the knife's sharpest end point almost cutting through Yoongi's neck while his other hand holding both Yoongi's fists down. His legs stepping on Yoongi's feet, trying to make him stop his actions.

"Bitch, there's one thing you don't know about me..."
The strangers looks at Yoongi confused but shakes the emotion of and cuts through Yoongi's neck.
Well,
Actually...
He didn't cut Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi shakes of the hold of the stranger's grip as fast as he could before the knife enters his neck.

Yoongi takes the knife from its point, his hand getting cut through and blood dripping.

A few groans and he kicks the stranger stomach and takes the falling knife from him as the strangers flies through the hallways and drops into the ground, groaning from Yoongi's powerful kick.

"Is that I do Taekwondo, you mother fucker!"

Yoongi runs away from the stranger, forgetting the fact Yoongi could actually kill him this minute..
Yoongi takes the knife and throws it to the nearby window, shattering glass everywhere on the floor.

Yoongi slams the door open and shuts it as he steps inside, breathing heavily...his blonde hair messed up in the view and the other members look at him in shock...

"W-where's—"
"He's dead..." Yoongi say, closing his eyes shut as tears fall down his rosy cheeks and to his tattooed neck.

"You...Jungkook...what?!" Seokjin screams out jumping from the ground and stands up, clenching his fists hard and angrily.

"How?! When?! Where?!" Hoseok asks in tears.

"We found Jimin's dorm...Jimin was screaming like a fucking maniac...I didn't notice but Jungkook got stabbed in the back and—" he put his hand on his mouth, tears drowning his eyes as he puts his back on the door and slides down, sitting and then puts both of his hands slamming onto the oak floor.

"He died! He died and that's what all i can say...my Jungkook!" He screams out to the top of his lungs.

Seokjin's legs weaken as he drops to the floor, eyes widened and tears in his eyes...

"Jungkook...the one we love and know..."

"Dead...?" Namjoon completes his sentence, hugging Seokjin.

Taehyung starts crying, his eyes shut while he bites his lower lip in emotional pain.

Hoseok, still looking at Yoongi in shock crouches closer and closer, hugging Yoongi tightly.

"From now on," Hoseok announces.

"If one of us are going...then all of us will go."

A/N note:

Sorry if this is too short.
But the chapters will be like this unless you want it to be longer!
Extremely unedited... 🙂