✧ Request Here!┊Lucky you!! ✧

A/N
greetings, This is my first chapter in this oneshot/fanfic. I will have to warn you dear readers that this might not be a oneshot, this story might have some parts so sorry for the "clickbait" anyways, unto the chapter! (^-^)✨

You can request here! It can be like, PJ is your brother and he's protective as heck and you're tryna date Fresh etc. anything!
_________________________________________________
|| 2nd Person||

You woke up, in the same place you'd imagined yourself to be. Though it was something you've dreaded. Everyday, you wake up do your daily routine and it felt like a loop never seeming to have an end. It was tiring.

Tiring due to your Parents, Friends and School. They always seemed to make your day worse. It wasn't them that was the problem honestly! it was just you and your mindset.

Parents have these expectations and point out your failures, you are sensitive and you break down when they do. Friends, make you feel like you're the only one who's trying and if they're bad or not. And School, as an obvious reason.

Your thoughts quickly were interrupted by the sound of your mother calling out your name to get ready for School. Groaning, you get out of your safe place and head to the bathroom to take a warm shower. Showers were always nice, felt serene and safe.
It was always a hassle getting yourself to go to do it, but when you do you seem to never want to leave depending of it were warm or cold.

Once you were done contemplating in the shower instead of singing, you changed into your uniform and put on your socks and shoes. and headed down the stairs to see your mom cooking pancakes. yum!

It's not that you hated pancakes, it's just that you're not in the mood for it right now. but you still choke it down. It tasted good, just the right consistency. It was enough to make your mood improve.

Wiping the crumbs off your face you tiredly thanked your mother, and waved a farewell to go to the bus. You walked down the pathway, looking down unto the cement floor. you looked up to see the bus driver, you entered the bus.

It was packed with children talking loudly, laughing and starting fights. There your classmates sat and some other freshmen and some sophomores. You sat at the far end of the bus with a window seat. Describing it as lonely, but you shrugged it off.

You looked out the window to see a colorful figure. It was wearing square sunglasses, a backwards red hat and some colorful clothing. It was a male.

You stare at Him, you honestly didn't mean to. It just caught your attention, you blankly stare at him. and He notices your rude gesture and ignoring it he just smirks and waves looking at you.

You flinched, covering your flushed face. Your face heating up like an oven.

Why were you blushing? Was it due to embarrassment? but when you were humiliated in front of everyone you didn't act like this. You mumbled under your breath, scolding yourself.

You took another look at the male once again, he was gone.

You scolded yourself more, but focused more on how he disappeared. It was only a short period of time, you took a second glance looking for him. But to no avail, he was no where to be seen.