|05|

E P I S O D E
5

|•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•|

  Koharu woke up in an unfamiliar ceiling, and a soft mattress that embraced her body - her body is covered in bandages and her eyesight were a little blurry. "Where...?"

  As her voice cracked out with a soft whisper, Ako immediately ran to her side. Relief etched on her face.

"Koharu! I'm so glad you're finally awake!" Ako grabbed Koharu's hands tightly on her hand, the said injured girl was confused at first - but she slowly realized that she heard Ako's voice beside her, she also felt a hand grasping her own injured one.

Her eyesight were blurry, but she was certain that the girl infront of her is her friend, that honey candy voice were unique after all. Only Ako has that high pitched honey voice.

  "Ako-chan!"

  Koharu tried sitting up on the bed to get a better view of her friend who went missing for a long time. She missed her. But her body gave up immediately, her body felt like jelly - she completely used all of her energy on that fight, and her eyes were still golden. "Koharu, just rest. You need to recover your energy." Ako noticed Koharu's eyes the moment she opened her eyes, as Koharu's friend - Ako knew every little weaknesses this girl hides, since her abilities includes information analysis and data gathering.

  "Ako-chan, I'm glad you are fine.." Koharu softly whispered, a smile forming on her face - watching Ako take a seat beside her bed.

"Ofcourse I would be fine, who do you think I am, desu no?"

Koharu chuckled, "That's right, you are Princess Ako, the third princess of Slor. You can easily handle yourself just fine."

  "Why do i feel like you're being sarcastic, desu no?" Ako sweatdropped, she likes getting praised - but for some reason, she felt insulted right now. Given the fact that she almost lost her mind the moment she found out that she is in a different universe.

"Huh? What are you saying, Ako-chan?" Koharu blinked in confusion. Usually, Ako would grin widely while boasting herself even more. It kinda felt wrong that she's being neutral right now.

  Ako shook her head and gave the eyeglasses to Koharu, "Here, I requested this to Momo to improve your eyesight."

  Koharu observed the eyeglasses, it's colored pink rim were half, it looks exactly like the eyeglasses that she always wear. The moment she wore it, her eyes wandered around the room she's currently in.

It's extravagant but has a homely atmosphere on it, the white painted wall were clean and there were few ornaments displayed on every wooden table and cabinets. The floor were covered in maroon carpet.