|15|

•••••••••••••

E P I S O D E
15

E P I S O D E15

°°°°°°°°°°°°

At the eyes of the other princesses gathered in a circle, Yume's eyes looked dull and lifeless as she stared straight ahead. But the truth is, she was watching what was happening to Yurika's infiltration to Hetalica Kingdom. Yume looked empty until she abruptly stood up in a panic.

"Yume? What's wrong?" Hime asked as she stared worriedly at the panic-stricken princess.

"She's sent to the other world..."
At what she said, the other princesses gasped in shock at the sudden revelation of the existence of the other world. "There's another world besides us?" Akari asked to herself, it's a pleasant surprise afterall.

"So what Sumira's card, Saviour from the other is actually from the other world?" Lily concluded. "Now, thanks to Yurika's sacrifice - We now had an idea of where the two princesses would be." Hime smiled grimly. The idea of the other world is pleasant and is indeed a good news, but they still needed to sacrifice Yurika's presence to go to the other world. And now, there's three missing holes to the protection of the core.

Hime doesn't know if they could handle it with the remaining seven princesses.

Yume tried to reconnect with Yurika's mind, worried for her. To suddenly get transported in another world with no acquaintances, family or friends would definitely make her nervous and afraid.

When she suddenly heard Yurika's pants, she immediately spoke in her mind.

"Yurika, are you okay?"

Yurika widened her eyes in shock, the connection with the second princess is still there! She brightened up and immediately answered. "Yes, I am! I'm just a little confused."

Yume sighed in relief, "That's good to hear. Thanks to your sacrifice, we now know where the two princesses might be. Do you think you can find them?"

Yurika held a determined look as she scanned the tall structures of the buildings, the humans, extraordinary creatures walking, and the advance knowledge that this world held. She doesn't know how dangerous this world is, and she doesn't know where her friends are. She had no idea at all.

But her determination to find them brought her here today. It's the main purpose of her sacrifice.

"Yes, i will definitely find them."

Yume smiled knowingly, proud of the vampire princess. She looked at the other princesses infront of her and her expression turned serious.

This is another dire situation after all.

"We won't let Yurika's sacrifice be in vain. I will tell you all the plan i had in mind."

...