Chapter 3 (Exchange Of Two Fate)

The next day,M/N disappeared in thin air like he never was.

If you are wondering why then the answer is Athanasia collapsed after she cough out blood. That makes you really worried and you teleport yourself to where your home is.

You appeared in front of Claude who look like he's still in shock what just happened in front of him. Claude noticed that someone boots were in front of him.

He look up and saw you who uncover your blindfold,showing your blue jewel eyes just like his.

You bent down to Claude who was sitting on the couch. "Dad,what happened?"Claude stay silent for a bit.

M/N's jewel eyes glow for a bit to figure the truth of his eyes ability. After a minute passed,you know the current situation.

"I see"M/N muttered while he hug to his father,trying to comfort him. Claude is shaking a little bit.

Felix was looking at the two males in front of him with pity.

Soon you let go of Claude. M/N gave a reassure smile to his father pating Claude back to smooth him a little bit.

Claude felt a little bit calmer after you comforting him about ten minutes. You stop comforting Claude while you stand up and walk where Athanasia was.

Claude and Felix followed the crown prince of Obelia.

The dark blue haired me stopped and look at his sister who look like she was in heavy pain.

M/N took out his grimoire which is light magic spells in it.

"Light Magic:Exchange of fate"

The white light surround sleeping Athanasia. The light slowly faded,slowing peacefully sleeping Athanasia.

M/N pat his sister haired while a glad smiled was on his face. His kissed his sister forehead.

You look back to where Claude and Felix was standing.

"She's already okay now"Felix sighed in realif while Claude have normal look on his face after you said that.

Claude where you was standing and hug your figure. Felix chuckles a little bit while watching Claude being clingy and childish to his son.

"You didn't even sent me a letter for the past three months"Claude mumbles while he buried his face to your neck sniffing your scent to calm himself.

You smile a little bit and pat Claude gold hair.

"Sorry about that,Dad"

Little thing that Claude and Felix know. You didn't heal Athanasia but switches her to your place.

Which means you will slowly start dying from now on.