Chapter 2 (Hage Village)

It's been three months since you left from Obelia Empire. You traveled to a lot of place.

Most time you often visit to the village that called Hage. You meet a lot of interesting things there for example Asta don't have any Mana on him.

But that didn't caught your attention but his hard works. Same with Yuno.

For the times you visit to Asta something annoying always happened like at time like these.

"Y/N!!!!WE HAVE KNOW EACH OTHER FOR THREE MONTHS!!!!SO PLEASE MARRY ME!!!!"You look at Asta who already purpose you about fifteen times today.

"No"Sister Lily answered for you while you dry the clothes with your magic.

"But...."

"No"Sister Lily refuse again but Asta jump to you. "I'm not going to give up!!!"

Sister Lily use her grimoire accidentally to Asta. "I'm sorry,Asta. I accidentally use my grimoire to you!"You give thumb up to the Sister Lily.

"Sister Lily,92 points for the punch"You and someone handclap for the Sister Lily performance.

You ignored what other talking about as you look at the clear blue sky. It's been you left Obelia Empire without writing a letter to your father and Athy.

You sweatdropped a little bit thinking that Claude being grumpy that you didn't send him letters for him.

Without a doubt,Claude would be sulking like a child. You chuckles a little at the thought.

"Let me help you"You snap out of your thoughts and look at the black haired male who is eight centimeters shorter than you.

"Thanks,Yuno"You give a smile to the boy who have light blush on his face when he saw your smile.

Even though,you cover your eyes with blindfold you look handsome. Yuno and others noticed that for the past three months that they know you,they never see you uncover your blindfold.

That makes him curious what color is your eyes or how you would look when you uncover your blindfold.

Without a doubt,M/N look handsome even though he wore a blindfold and see others as clear as a glass.

"Not yet!"You look back to Asta who was done sulking. Asta pointed to Yuno who was drying other clothes with his magic.

"Yuno,I will challenge you one on one!Winner will have date with M/N!!!"You sweatdropped a little bit when you saw Yuno ears parked up.

"Seriously,he said that without even telling me"You muttered while Sister Lily and others who heard that giggle a little bit.

It seems that you didn't even realized that Asta and Yuno have a huge crush on you.

Like how Yuno would be blushing when you hug are hold his hand while Asta would have nosebleed or always ask you to marry him.

"Not a chance,M/N isn't a stuff"Yuno manages to speak that but in his mind was telling him to win and have date with M/N.

"Ma. It's nothing to me so winner can go on a date with me after you two got your grimoires tomorrow"Yuno and Asta look at you with hope in their eyes.

You laughed a little bit when Asta challenge Yuno a lot of things while Yuno won easily.

It seems that your date tomorrow would be with Yuno.